51 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Damn you're pesky. A little clueless on this topic but pesky. We DON'T have WR woes. Last year we were 4th in the league in passing at 281.8 yds/game. We didn't have WR woes. This year we are 1st in passing (repeat) @ 309.5 yds/game. We still don't have WR woes. We do have Tackle woes. Pat can dodge defenders when OBJ & Wylie fail. But he cannot catch the football after he throws it downfield. He throws those to unwoeful WRs. Why TF would we want to pay Wylie & OBJ? You're drifting. Can we agree to agree that your argument is woeful? ;)

Not drifting at all. Just solving your logic to the offensive tackle situation as well. Pretty funny to watch you make excuses for the offensive line and give Mahomes the credit. But then turn around and put all the glory on the WRs. You’re really digging now. 

definitely appreciate the name calling. We all know what that means. 

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

Damn you're pesky. A little clueless on this topic but pesky. We DON'T have WR woes. Last year we were 4th in the league in passing at 281.8 yds/game. We didn't have WR woes. This year we are 1st in passing (repeat) @ 309.5 yds/game. We still don't have WR woes. We do have Tackle woes. Pat can dodge defenders when OBJ & Wylie fail. But he cannot catch the football after he throws it downfield. He throws those to unwoeful WRs. Why TF would we want to pay Wylie & OBJ? You're drifting. Can we agree to agree that your argument is woeful? ;)

Lol get him going about Allegretti at center. 

I think we could use a wr #1 type but one from the draft. I would not go 1st round pick either unless a no Brainer fell to us. Maybe an injured player that falls?

19 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Pretty funny to watch you make excuses for the offensive line

I said we have tackle woes which is not making excuses for them

But then turn around and put all the glory on the WRs.

Didn't put glory on the WRs just pointed out that they aren't woeful and the team leads the league in passing (repeat)

definitely appreciate the name calling

They were adjectives. But I do apologize that it bothered you. 

You’re really digging now. 

Yep this conversation is eggs-austing. (seamless thread crossover)

Go Chiefs!!

22 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Not drifting at all. Just solving your logic to the offensive tackle situation as well. Pretty funny to watch you make excuses for the offensive line and give Mahomes the credit. But then turn around and put all the glory on the WRs. You’re really digging now. 

definitely appreciate the name calling. We all know what that means. 

I am curious where his logic fails in your eyes?  Couple questions where does Mahomes magic come from is it sitting in the pocket or when he improvises?  Why does he have to improvise?  It's not the receivers.  Even when we had Hill, he still did most of his magic improvising, why?  Because our tackles suck, BUT he CAN NOT catch the ball for the receivers correct?

14 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I said we have tackle woes which is not making excuses for them

Didn't put glory on the WRs just pointed out that they aren't woeful and the team leads the league in passing (repeat)

They were adjectives. But I do apologize that it bothered you. 

Yep this conversation is eggs-austing. (seamless thread crossover)

Go Chiefs!!

There aren’t tackles woes? We have the number 1 offense.  Remember?

14 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I am curious where his logic fails in your eyes?  Couple questions where does Mahomes magic come from is it sitting in the pocket or when he improvises?  Why does he have to improvise?  It's not the receivers.  Even when we had Hill, he still did most of his magic improvising, why?  Because our tackles suck, BUT he CAN NOT catch the ball for the receivers correct?

Hey you guys are right there aren’t any offensive woes e we are the number 1 offense. We are all good. Our WR consistently get open and make it easy for Mahomes. There all pro bowlers, right?

The draft and FA should focus 100% on defense. Because, remember, we have the number 1 offense. 

30 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Lol get him going about Allegretti at center. 

I think we could use a wr #1 type but one from the draft. I would not go 1st round pick either unless a no Brainer fell to us. Maybe an injured player that falls?

Whose our back up center right now? Mr. Hold a grudge. 

i haven’t seen someone hold a grudge like this since I was in middle school. 

13 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Hey you guys are right there aren’t any offensive woes e we are the number 1 offense. We are all good. Our WR consistently get open and make it easy for Mahomes. There all pro bowlers, right?

The draft and FA should focus 100% on defense. Because, remember, we have the number 1 offense. 

I think you are missing the point!  No one has said our receivers are all #1's or that they don't need an upgrade to them.  I think the point being made is if we had even a middle of the pack defense or decent tackles, our offense woud be more than sufficient with what we have!

3 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I think you are missing the point!  No one has said our receivers are all #1's or that they don't need an upgrade to them.  I think the point being made is if we had even a middle of the pack defense or decent tackles, our offense woud be more than sufficient with what we have!

No I get it we’re great on offense. No need to worry. We have the #1 offense

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Draft this year is also deep at WR

It will stay that way.  College does a better job training WRs than almost any other position.  With the proliferation of the spread in college getting guys tons of snaps and offseason 7 on 7 leagues, these guys are coming ready to contribute.