1 hour ago, dhitter said:

Before his concussion, Juju was on pace to catch 97 balls and around 1,200 plus yards. For a first year guy in the system that is outstanding. He'll still have a solid year and the Chiefs would be smart to try and retain him.

MVS?....meh!

You know I am coming around to Juju a little more he has been productive. I just wish he was a little more dynamic. And I worry about paying him big money and it turning into a Hitchens or Clark situation. I guess a little PTSD. 

21 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Draft this year is also deep at WR

21 hours ago, xen said:

It will stay that way.  College does a better job training WRs than almost any other position.  With the proliferation of the spread in college getting guys tons of snaps and offseason 7 on 7 leagues, these guys are coming ready to contribute.

I hope Jaxon Smith-Njigba drops enough for us to get a crack at. The dude has serious potential.

20 hours ago, Palangi said:

You know I am coming around to Juju a little more he has been productive. I just wish he was a little more dynamic. And I worry about paying him big money and it turning into a Hitchens or Clark situation. I guess a little PTSD. 

Well it all hinges on that very thing. What's it going to cost to keep him? I want him to remain a Chief ...but not at any cost.

43 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Well it all hinges on that very thing. What's it going to cost to keep him? I want him to remain a Chief ...but not at any cost.

I'd of hoped the front office and JuJu could come up with an extension before end of season but it's not looking like it which does bode well IMO. JuJu is going to  check his value and some team is bound to over pay. 

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I'd of hoped the front office and JuJu could come up with an extension before end of season but it's not looking like it which does bode well IMO. JuJu is going to  check his value and some team is bound to over pay. 

that probably will happen but I do hope it doesn't.  I would like him to stay with the Chiefs!  

The Chiefs have shown that they don't need a true #1 WR to rack up 30 pts./game or for Mahomes to throw for 5000.  What JuJu gives them is a reliable target on third down plays to complement Kelce, Gray, or several other occasional targets.  The Chiefs could probably release Hardman and MVS and replace them with guys already in town such as Moore, Watson, Toney, Ross, etc. and maybe draft another second day pick to fill out the room.

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

The Chiefs have shown that they don't need a true #1 WR to rack up 30 pts./game or for Mahomes to throw for 5000.  What JuJu gives them is a reliable target on third down plays to complement Kelce, Gray, or several other occasional targets.  The Chiefs could probably release Hardman and MVS and replace them with guys already in town such as Moore, Watson, Toney, Ross, etc. and maybe draft another second day pick to fill out the room.

Great post. Can we get some DEs, safeties and tackles?

22 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Thing is, he has been a free agent the last 2 offseasons and no one has broke the bank.  The Mahomes effect might get him paid (difficult not to look all world with MVPat throwing you the ball), but he had big years in 2018 and 2020 as well and hasn't got paid.  

I like him and think that he is good for our Offense.  Hard nosed possession receiver that is another safety blanket for Pat.  Hopefully they can get him signed to a friendly deal.

2 hours ago, SEMO said:

Thing is, he has been a free agent the last 2 offseasons and no one has broke the bank.  The Mahomes effect might get him paid (difficult not to look all world with MVPat throwing you the ball), but he had big years in 2018 and 2020 as well and hasn't got paid.  

I like him and think that he is good for our Offense.  Hard nosed possession receiver that is another safety blanket for Pat.  Hopefully they can get him signed to a friendly deal.

He turned down a 14 mill offer from the Ravens to stay with Pitt in 21 for Bens final season. and that was before the WR market blew up.   That same off season KC offered 12 and he turned and signed back with Pitt for 8. 

He did say in an interview after the 21 season he was betting himself for the future.  I don't think anybody is going to break the bank but as long as KC is the market value range i think he stays.   He likes playing for Reid and and with Pat but who knows alls it takes is one team to be stupid.  

6 hours ago, xen said:

Like.  But Marvin Harrison Jr though...

Oh he'd be my first choice no doubt... but he'll go way too early.  JSN will probably go too early too... but I'd love to have a solid rookie WR for Patrick to teach. Unfortunately we need a CB and someone, anyone, to shore up the right side of the OL. 

58 minutes ago, mex said:

Oh he'd be my first choice no doubt... but he'll go way too early.  JSN will probably go too early too... but I'd love to have a solid rookie WR for Patrick to teach. Unfortunately we need a CB and someone, anyone, to shore up the right side of the OL. 

I like jalyn Hyatt out of Tennessee. Will run low 4.3

has good size at 6’1” 180. 

13 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I like jalyn Hyatt out of Tennessee. Will run low 4.3

has good size at 6’1” 180. 

Kid's a stud... like MH Jr I don't think he'd be attainable for us without a lot of draft stock. If we're gonna trade up... we need a solid DE like Felix Anudike-Uzomah. Or a RT. 

2 minutes ago, mex said:

Kid's a stud... like MH Jr I don't think he'd be attainable for us without a lot of draft stock. If we're gonna trade up... we need a solid DE like Felix Anudike-Uzomah. Or a RT. 

I wish they would play Niang to see what we have. Everyone knows Wylie isn’t the answer

8 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I wish they would play Niang to see what we have. Everyone knows Wylie isn’t the answer

Some mocks have us getting that tackle from GA... can't remember his name. Would not break my heart. Haven't seen a mock yet that shows Hyatt in the 1st round... we could get a poke at him. We also could get a poke at JSN or even Tillman. This is going to be an incredible draft. IN KC.

35 minutes ago, mex said:

Some mocks have us getting that tackle from GA... can't remember his name. Would not break my heart. Haven't seen a mock yet that shows Hyatt in the 1st round... we could get a poke at him. We also could get a poke at JSN or even Tillman. This is going to be an incredible draft. IN KC.

Just think if OBJ would agree to try out at RT (with Niang and Wylie backing him up) and we draft our LT of the future in the first?

Draft the best DT left in the 2nd round, sign the best FA DE on the market and extend CJ95?

Me likes that...!