24 minutes ago, artsy said:

Just think if OBJ would agree to try out at RT (with Niang and Wylie backing him up) and we draft our LT of the future in the first?

Draft the best DT left in the 2nd round, sign the best FA DE on the market and extend CJ95?

Me likes that...!

1st- Siaki Ika 6’4” 360 DT Baylor

2nd- Ryan Hayes 6’6” 315 LT Michigan

3rd- Will McDonald 6’4” 250 DE Iowa state

4th- Dontay Demus 6’3” 210 WR Maryland

4th- yaya Diaby 6’4” 270 DE Louisville

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

Watson has almost as many drops as they did targets

I'm a little less critical of Watson.  The last two games have been brutal, but he did what was asked of him up until then.  Mahomes underthrew a probable TD on one play and the football was hard to catch in this weather.  SEA had their share of drops as well.  Still would like to see Toney and Moore get a bigger share, but there may be a reason for the limited targets to them

21 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I'm a little less critical of Watson.  The last two games have been brutal, but he did what was asked of him up until then.  Mahomes underthrew a probable TD on one play and the football was hard to catch in this weather.  SEA had their share of drops as well.  Still would like to see Toney and Moore get a bigger share, but there may be a reason for the limited targets to them

Woolen made an incredible recovery on that throw. I don't blame Watson for that one.  I blame him for the other two that he just dropped.  I hope we see more Skyy and less Watson these last two games leading to the playoffs.  Moore and Toney are very elusive.

Last thing we needed was to overuse Toney's Hammy yesterday in those temps.

I am happy we did not see too much Mecole as well.

I think we need to see this crew once they are all healthy.

JuJu, Mecole, MVS, Toney

Kelce , Gray, Fortson

McKinnon. Pacheco

As we know, the key to beating Buffalo and Cinci are on the other side of the ball.  The defense was terrific yesterday ..

w

26 minutes ago, West said:

JuJu, Mecole, MVS, Toney

Kelce , Gray, Fortson

McKinnon. Pacheco

As we know, the key to beating Buffalo and Cinci are on the other side of the ball.  The defense was terrific yesterday ..

w

I don't believe Hardman is active yet.  MVS just isn't working out for the Chiefs.  It makes sense to baby Toney until he's solidly 100%, but if he's that fragile, he can't be depended on in the playoffs.  More passes to Pacheco should be happening as he gains more time in the play book and the coaches start trusting him more.  McKinnon has been the best player for the Chiefs the past two weeks.  

43 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I don't believe Hardman is active yet.  MVS just isn't working out for the Chiefs.  It makes sense to baby Toney until he's solidly 100%, but if he's that fragile, he can't be depended on in the playoffs.  More passes to Pacheco should be happening as he gains more time in the play book and the coaches start trusting him more.  McKinnon has been the best player for the Chiefs the past two weeks.  

If they were bringing Toney along slowly, why would he return punts?  That’s one role that’s antithetical to easing a hamstring back in.  Unless they have specific plays designed to go to him, I think his lack of targets is just a lack of familiarity with the offense.  He’s still only played a few games here. 

4 hours ago, West said:

JuJu, Mecole, MVS, Toney

Kelce , Gray, Fortson, BELLDOZER

McKinnon. Pacheco

w

fify

On 12/25/2022 at 11:01 AM, West said:

JuJu, Mecole, MVS, Toney

Kelce , Gray, Fortson

McKinnon. Pacheco

w

I agree ...the D stepped up. Not sure what kind of measuring stick Seattle is though. 

26 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

We could have said the same thing against Houston, Denver etc. The d finally looked like it should against an inferior team.

You know what also helps the defense? When the offense and special teams doesn't turn the ball over and gives up a short field.

12 hours ago, azchief21 said:

I heard he has to be activated soon or return to IR which would effectively end his season?

I think that’s right. Something weird is going on with him is my thought. He is a free agent I believe after this year and maybe there is something within contract. Don’t know. Maybe it’s his groin and they are saving him for some reps against raiders to get ready for playoffs. Not sure. 
I don’t k ow what the timing is of IR activate or not.