6 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I think that’s right. Something weird is going on with him is my thought. He is a free agent I believe after this year and maybe there is something within contract. Don’t know. Maybe it’s his groin and they are saving him for some reps against raiders to get ready for playoffs. Not sure. 
I don’t k ow what the timing is of IR activate or not. 

I saw somewhere the deadline is Wednesday. 

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Hardman practicing Wednesday opens up a 21-day window in which the team must activate him to the 53-man roster.

That was on December 14th.

Makes it Jan 4 correct? Or maybe the 3rd if they count the 14th as day one.

Chiefs signed WR John Ross to a reserve/future deal.

The former No. 9 overall pick of the 2017 NFL Draft will enter the offseason as a member of the Chiefs. Ross missed all of 2022 after spending 2021 with the Giants, where he went for 11/224/1. Ross has played in just 21 regular season games since 2019 and has never gone for more than 506 yards in any individual season. He'll need to put in a lot of work this offseason if he hopes to make the Chiefs' 53-man roster come next season.

10 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs signed WR John Ross to a reserve/future deal.

The former No. 9 overall pick of the 2017 NFL Draft will enter the offseason as a member of the Chiefs. Ross missed all of 2022 after spending 2021 with the Giants, where he went for 11/224/1. Ross has played in just 21 regular season games since 2019 and has never gone for more than 506 yards in any individual season. He'll need to put in a lot of work this offseason if he hopes to make the Chiefs' 53-man roster come next season.

Speed to burn but not sure he's got the skill.

Hope they can get him on track.

1 minute ago, xen said:

Speed to burn but not sure he's got the skill.

Hope they can get him on track.

Looks like KC is looking for a return guy. Hosting speed receiver types. Likely will let Hardman walk and not want to use Toney and Pachecko on ST. Veach already working on next years team.

7 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I don't htink it translates to the football field very well. Tyreek was fast with or without pads. I have seen guys run a 4-4 without and a 4.7 with. plus I think his is straightline speed. 

fast is fast. give him a chance on ST..it's a no lose proposition anyway. I'm just happy to see Veach is not asleep and still looking 

The speed translates as I’ve seen him wide open. He is absolute dog shit at tracking the ball. And like Xen said, he can’t run routes. At Washington he caught balls on two patterns, post and go. 
lots of Washington games here as pac 10 was televised a ton out here.

he isn’t making this team in any fashion.