Christmas game v Seattle= COLD!

3 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I guess because I'm from Kansas and naturally tougher than the rest of you, that doesn't seem cold to me.  When I was a kid, it was much colder than that and we had to walk to school.  

up hill both ways barefoot in the snow. YEA YEA heard that before.I moved from MO because I hate the cold. You could not give me tickets to this game. Although I have been in the stands when its colder but not anymore my man vagina might freeze.   OH and Kansas and tough do not belong in the same sentence, Thats like saying Sammy Watkins and dependable in the same sentence-- its never been said.

1 minute ago, arthur75 said:

Well I jinxed the shit out of myself. I will be at the game Saturday. I am heading back to Missouri for Christmas with family and my amazing kids surprised me with lower level tickets for Christmas. I can't lie I am so excited to go. I broke out the cold as hell gear and made sure it all still fit--cough to many twinkies cough- I have not been to a game in 7 years I think. Damn I am excited... LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and i am not supposed to know about the tickets yet it supposed to be a surprise. Cute little fuckers thought their old man had lost a step. Not yet not yet. 

Okay so I jumped over to a Seahawks board to see what the natives thought. Most think its gonna be a crime scene and the Salt birds lose horribly. Others think that by judging by our performances against Donkeys and the Texans they could win this one. I think they have a point but I truly believe the Texans game was a wakeup call to this team and we are gonna Ray Rice their asses. LETS GOO

21 hours ago, arthur75 said:

up hill both ways barefoot in the snow. YEA YEA heard that before.I moved from MO because I hate the cold. You could not give me tickets to this game. Although I have been in the stands when its colder but not anymore my man vagina might freeze.   OH and Kansas and tough do not belong in the same sentence, Thats like saying Sammy Watkins and dependable in the same sentence-- its never been said.

or missouri and national championship (in any sport)

1 hour ago, arthur75 said:

Well I jinxed the shit out of myself. I will be at the game Saturday. I am heading back to Missouri for Christmas with family and my amazing kids surprised me with lower level tickets for Christmas. I can't lie I am so excited to go. I broke out the cold as hell gear and made sure it all still fit--cough to many twinkies cough- I have not been to a game in 7 years I think. Damn I am excited... LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get some of those Hand and foot warmers, they will come in handy

1 hour ago, arthur75 said:

Enjoy !  Is the entire SPOONER Family going?