Christmas game v Seattle= COLD!

47 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I can't remember where I heard this but I remember hearing someone say its so cold outside they  put a boiled egg up their ass to stay warm.. That is so funny who would do that, ha ha like that would work. I mean you think it would? ha ha of course it wouldn't, would it? Asking for a friend

I do know that those Hot Hand/foot Packets work wonders if you can find those..not up your ass mind you

47 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I can't remember where I heard this but I remember hearing someone say its so cold outside they  put a boiled egg up their ass to stay warm.. That is so funny who would do that, ha ha like that would work. I mean you think it would? ha ha of course it wouldn't, would it? Asking for a friend

After a while you can graduate to baked potatoes.  Best to keep them wrapped in aluminum foil though for sanitation. 

5 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I have worked for the Government for so long I could probably shove a whole furnace up my ass and still have room for a remote or two.

I am told you can get a really good deal on a KC Wolf Costume that looks like it will keep you warm. Due to unforseen circumstances the current owner is unable to attend any Chiefs games..

2 hours ago, arthur75 said:

I can't remember where I heard this but I remember hearing someone say its so cold outside they  put a boiled egg up their ass to stay warm.. That is so funny who would do that, ha ha like that would work. I mean you think it would? ha ha of course it wouldn'tNah, , would it? Asking for a friend

Nah, they were just yolking. 

On 12/19/2022 at 12:27 PM, reesebobby said:

I guess because I'm from Kansas and naturally tougher than the rest of you, that doesn't seem cold to me.  When I was a kid, it was much colder than that and we had to walk to school.  

That's nothing.  I'm from Kansas, and when I was growing up there were some days that were so cold I had to walk to school wearing my house.