Christmas game v Seattle= COLD!

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

this might as well be it and I'm sorry to say that our Coalition brethren who are at the game will be freezing their dingles off for naught.. Chiefs have been declining  and this is the game they lose Seagags 17 chiefs 14

Xen doesn’t have anything to worry about.

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

this might as well be it and I'm sorry to say that our Coalition brethren who are at the game will be freezing their dingles off for naught.. Chiefs have been declining  and this is the game they lose Seagags 17 chiefs 14

I am a bit concerned myself but I hope to hell you are way off base on this one.

11 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

The chiefs decline is nothing compared to the Seahawks decline.  They are spiraling. 

7 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

The chiefs decline is nothing compared to the Seahawks decline.  They are spiraling. 

I’m not sure I’d say the chiefs are declining.  It’s essentially the same team it’s been for 2+ years, exceptional qb play, great offense, a defense that doesn’t force turnovers and struggles to pressure the qb.