Christmas game v Seattle= COLD!

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Defense played well. Offense shit the bed. 3 weeks in a row we've let a team hang around who shouldn't have.

Overall hard to be mad about 12-3. Need Cincy to beat Buffalo next week. 

Merry Christmas everyone!

At one point we had 19 total yards late in the 2nd half for the actual half itself.  Utter garbage even if you are trying to not get hurt or whatever the excuse it.  Hard to watch. 12-3 is great but it’s a soft 12-3. 

1 hour ago, Mr Ev said:

At one point we had 19 total yards late in the 2nd half for the actual half itself.  Utter garbage even if you are trying to not get hurt or whatever the excuse it.  Hard to watch. 12-3 is great but it’s a soft 12-3. 

I think the players would argue that it's a soft 12-3. Or that a soft 12-3 might be an oxymoron.

Overall good game.  No major injuries, the defense came to play, and the O did enough.  How many drives were killed because of drops?  3 or 4?   Justin Watson had a brutal game and Kelce missed an easy one.  I think those get cleaned up and even in 30 degree temps those are probably hauled in.   Butker made his kicks and the dline looked possessed today.   Heard Spags actually mirrored DK with Sneed which isn't something he does much or at all.   Overall we got out with a good W and no major injuries.  On to Denver!

16 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Overall good game.  No major injuries, the defense came to play, and the O did enough.  How many drives were killed because of drops?  3 or 4?   Justin Watson had a brutal game and Kelce missed an easy one.  I think those get cleaned up and even in 30 degree temps those are probably hauled in.   Butker made his kicks and the dline looked possessed today.   Heard Spags actually mirrored DK with Sneed which isn't something he does much or at all.   Overall we got out with a good W and no major injuries.  On to Denver!

Brandon Williams and Danny Shelton really helped the run defense today too. More of those two and less of Nnadi would be good

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

Did everyone notice that Clark had his best game in a long while today?  Hope it means he will be hot for the next five games.  Not worth the contract, but not a liability lately.  

happens a lot when they play their former team... he had something to prove

hopefully he has something to prove over the next 5 games playing for his contract

This is a "tough crowd" for sure.

Pre-season the Chiefs had the toughest schedule and several idiots on TV were picking KC to be 3rd in the West>

Reid and the coaches are playing 15 players in their 3rd year or less (11 in year 2 or less) and KC has a reasonable chance to win the AFC this year. 

Frankly, the conditions yesterday were pretty rough and while we can argue certain players (and their drops) were poor- I think we can agree that the win was essential and we pretty much ended the Seahawks season.

I thought the defensive effort was one of the best we have seen in many years.....

w

To all those who thought we were getting a break from the refs yesterday... and I am one of you... we didn’t really get a break. Penalties:

Seattle 6/35

KC 5/39

It just SEEMS like we got a break. We’re so used to getting hosed, it feels like we’re getting away with something when it’s even.

That’s how bad it’s been.