Officials I mean DAMN!!!!!!!

I've tried to be better over the years of hey, it's football, and the officials are going to get some wrong.  But, that drive where they had penalty after penalty after the fumble!  Hell it started on the play.  Illegal Crack back block?  The DEFENDER initiated the contact!  Not McKinnon.  It's like that one ref was throwing all the flags on that drive, and it looked toward the 4th quarter the others were coming in saying holy cow dude, STOP, you are making us look bad!  It was atrocious, and I hope Andy blows the league office UP on it!

39 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

According to Andy, it is a new rule this year where you have to put your arms out instead of leading with shoulder.  Its a dumb rule.  I get the reasoning, but if the defender initiates contact, what can a player do?

same call was made  in the Wash v NY Game

55 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Saw that too!  Just interesting as I don't think I've seen one in the previous hundreds of games I've watched!

I hadn't either or at least not that I recalled. I just noticed it last night because of the call and explanation during the Chiefs game. I will certainly notice it more now.