Looking very likely we get Miami in first round

So basically, whoever we play, if we keep this offense up, we lose first round.  That is, unless we get the bye, then second round.  Sorry, I just don’t see the Chiefs doing much these playoffs.  

Chiefs have been underwhelmingly good if that makes sense. You don't win 13-14 games in the NFL unless you are a good team. But the turnovers....playing to the competition...young secondary giving up too many plays. And even though our front line has a lot of sacks and pressures....there are games (if you go back and look) where they just don't move the needle. Cincy scares me.

1 hour ago, bamaroyal said:

The bitch in all of this is the Indy game. Had Jones not been hit with "he said mean word" flag we would be the top seed.

Fucking zebras 

True, but the chiefs put themselves in a position where a flag could alter the outcome against an awful team that had no business being close.  I’m not big on “deserved to lose games” but the Chiefs deserved that one, and it really hurts now. 

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

True, but the chiefs put themselves in a position where a flag could alter the outcome against an awful team that had no business being close.  I’m not big on “deserved to lose games” but the Chiefs deserved that one, and it really hurts now. 

That game was won. It was our ball. Then the ref got offended. I mean, for WORDS. 

such bullshit

15 minutes ago, mex said:

That game was won. It was our ball. Then the ref got offended. I mean, for WORDS. 

such bullshit

Was it any worse than the strip sack, recovery, .......Oops, roughing the passer call a few weeks later.  That was the game.  Two bad calls on Jones may keep the Chiefs from having home field.  Refs have been terrible this year. 

22 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Probably.  But bengals on the road Monday gives us a punchers chance. 

Bengals MUST beat buff because they got Balt hot on their trail and hungry. If they beat buff I think they have the tiebreaker on Balt should they lose.

NFL insider Jonathan Jones reports the NFL Players Association is investigating the Dolphins' handling of Tua Tagovailoa's Week 16 concussion. 

It will be a joint investigation with the NFL. Tagovailoa played the entire fourth quarter after slamming his head on the turf, then showed signs of a concussion on Monday. McDaniel said his review of game film from Miami's loss to the Packers made him question whether Tua had suffered another brain injury -- at least his second of the season, possibly his third. The team's handling of Tua's concussions this season have raised serious questions about whether the Dolphins have prioritized their quarterback's health. This is the second time the NFLPA has looked into how the Dolphins handle brain injuries. It's possible we won't see Tua under center again until 2023. 

27 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

NFL insider Jonathan Jones reports the NFL Players Association is investigating the Dolphins' handling of Tua Tagovailoa's Week 16 concussion. 

It will be a joint investigation with the NFL. Tagovailoa played the entire fourth quarter after slamming his head on the turf, then showed signs of a concussion on Monday. McDaniel said his review of game film from Miami's loss to the Packers made him question whether Tua had suffered another brain injury -- at least his second of the season, possibly his third. The team's handling of Tua's concussions this season have raised serious questions about whether the Dolphins have prioritized their quarterback's health. This is the second time the NFLPA has looked into how the Dolphins handle brain injuries. It's possible we won't see Tua under center again until 2023. 

As it should I did watch the game bt cant say I saw his head smack the ground that being said his play fell off soo dramatically him having a concussion is certainly in the cards and the Phins should be held accountable.  I see where many ex NFLrs have mentioned  that he should stop playing now, maybe he should take Luck's and other's approach and get out while there is still time.

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

We win out. CINN beats BUFF then BALT beats CINN, we're #1, correct?

If the Chiefs win out, they can only be #1 or #2.  If Cincy wins out and the Chiefs stumble, they are #1.  Bills win out, they are #1.  The Chiefs have the easiest schedule but it all depends on the Bills/Bengals game.  The fifth and sixth seeds are also interesting.  The Chargers could move up to #5 and draw the Jags or Titans.  If the Chiefs make #1, they would then likely get the Chargers for the third time this year. 

4 minutes ago, jetlord said:

If the Chiefs win out, they can only be #1 or #2.  If Cincy wins out and the Chiefs stumble, they are #1.  Bills win out, they are #1.  The Chiefs have the easiest schedule but it all depends on the Bills/Bengals game.  The fifth and sixth seeds are also interesting.  The Chargers could move up to #5 and draw the Jags or Titans.  If the Chiefs make #1, they would then likely get the Chargers for the third time this year. 

If KC is #1 they get a bye.