Tailgating at Arrowhead

On 12/28/2022 at 8:40 PM, AK_CHIEFFAN said:

Hey Joe. I found this on Facebook. Will be my first game at Arrowhead as well. 

013FEC7C-E7A4-4581-BF6F-E93EDC04AE72.png

I just got in to town.  4 hour wait at Jack Stack, but I found a spot at the bar.

Where are you going to be?  I drove from NY so I can tailgate.  I will be there early grilling and pouring bourbon bloody marys.  Lets hook up and I'll pour you a drink!

1 hour ago, Joe_Chief said:

I just got in to town.  4 hour wait at Jack Stack, but I found a spot at the bar.

Where are you going to be?  I drove from NY so I can tailgate.  I will be there early grilling and pouring bourbon bloody marys.  Lets hook up and I'll pour you a drink!

Holy fuckn shit..which one? Union Station I'd bet

I hope it's worth the wait.. Burnt Ends and keep em coming!

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Holy fuckn shit..which one? Union Station I'd bet

I hope it's worth the wait.. Burnt Ends and keep em coming!

It was the one at The Plaza.  Filled with skinny rich bitches and wanna-be's with daddy's money.  I kind of stuck out...lol.

7 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

I've had Jack Stack and Joe's shipped to my place on dry ice, but it just isn't the same.

same it misses a lot.

since your down that way Rosedale's on the Blvd is always a good option. Nothing overwhelmingly superior but all items are very solid

15 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

Sounds like a plan!  And if I can grab some Arthur Bryant's after the game before I drive back to NY, my trip will be complete!

You might be disappointed by Bryants.  Not our favorite and we've tried them all.  If you're going to be in town after the game, might as well drive out to Haywards.  

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

You might be disappointed by Bryants.  Not our favorite and we've tried them all.  If you're going to be in town after the game, might as well drive out to Haywards.  

I thought it was pretty damn good, but that was way back when the old man was still alive running place and my brother in law that I didn't care for took me there.  

2 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

Q39 was amazing.  I haven't eaten that much in forever.  Loved it!

Joe's was closed today, so I tried Gates for dinner.  It was bad to the point of being almost inedible. 

I definitely have the meat sweats.

lol Gates sounds about right.  Get yelled at and have either an amazing meal or a horrible meal and you won't know which ahead of time.  Love that place.