Chiefs Broncos Game day thread

2 minutes ago, SEMO said:

I am starting to agree with Colquitt that Townsend is the issue.  What say you, Lamar?

I mean at this point does it matter, they were arguing after that kick. Butker clearly doesn’t trust townsend, so we either have to get a new kicker or new holder. As much as butker has been amazing i really dont care which at this point, but its way easier to sign colquitt to hold kicks and cut someone like lemmons

2 minutes ago, SEMO said:

I am starting to agree with Colquitt that Townsend is the issue.  What say you, Lamar?

The muffed snap was ugly but that snap looked good (at least the laces were facing right) so not sure.  That was an ugly kick. Butker did say something to him after the kick but I don't know enough about that to know.  Would love to see what Colquitt has to say.    The entire ST unit has been really bad this year and is getting worse.  Does anyone have faith in Butker making a game winning fg at this point?   

So you would feel confident in Butker with this game on the line, AFCWEST?   I don't know who is to blame but dang it needs to get fixed.   This is becoming a weekly occurrence.   

With all that said the O is moving the ball at will.   Hope Mahomes and the O comes out and puts this game away in the 3rd.  One of those dominating 21-28 pts quarters with another strip sack/int/fumble in the mix.   

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

So you would feel confident in Butker with this game on the line, AFCWEST?   I don't know who is to blame but dang it needs to get fixed.   This is becoming a weekly occurrence.   

With all that said the O is moving the ball at will.   Hope Mahomes and the O comes out and puts this game away in the 3rd.  One of those dominating 21-28 pts quarters with another strip sack/int/fumble in the mix.   

I hit that emoji by mistake. I have no faith in the special teams more than Butker. In fact Im losing faith in this team to beat a play off caliber team. May be one and done? 

5 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I hit that emoji by mistake. I have no faith in the special teams more than Butker. In fact Im losing faith in this team to beat a play off caliber team. May be one and done? 

Was gonna say I don't think I posted anything too far fetched.  I don't have any faith either in our kicking game.  I am cautiously optimistic but the mental errors and undisciplined plays usually aren't synonymous with deep playoff teams.   I guess we will find out though.  Not a great start after the half though.  

2 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

Well either Denver got better without a head coach or the chiefs really suck this much. I’ll go with the later. 

Lots of poor KC play the last few weeks. This team has had few key injuries while playing teams with lots of injuries.  Hope they somehow get the BYE. They need it!

3 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

Well either Denver got better without a head coach or the chiefs really suck this much. I’ll go with the later. 

Nah, teams always rally around new head coaches.  Remember our crap show team under Haley.  Clark Hunt should have kept Haley until the end because when Crennel took over we actually won enough games to take us out of the Luck running iirc.   

Its pretty common and this teams D is still potent.   The D has done well without the exception of that Russ run a few odd calls on third and long.  They seem to have it figured out now though.   

The two turnovers have made the score close.  If Toney doesn't fumble we have an extra possession and if Mahomes doesn't throw to a fading Watson we have 7 more points and they don't have those 7 so a 14 pt swing.