Chiefs Broncos Game day thread

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Some of you need to turn the game off. You can't be enjoying this with all the sky is falling post. 

No need to turn it off.  I am just speaking on what I am seeing.  If this was a one off game then whatever. We also lost to the colts.  The colts and broncos the worst teams in the nfl.  This shouldn’t feel like a game we are going to lose. Yet it does. 

I look at it this way. If we fall and to this team today, then we rest next week as a bye type week. Yes it sucks to not get the bye as a 1st seed, but we will still get a bye week. They have seemed off the last few weeks and nothing is being changed about it. Even off, mahomes is at 239 yards for the game and the reason we are still able to win it.  Something though needs to be tweaked.

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I know its an unpopular take but Bolton is very very limited.  He is a huge liability in coverage.

You are just about as pessimistic as the really bad posters here. I like you more because we've been talking football since 2010, but you really don't point out a lot of the positives about a team that's won 12 games 5 straight years.

1 minute ago, 58shineson said:

Another two almost int’s.  Broncos are in pass only mode.  Chiefs will lose this game against the worst team on nfl in arrowhead.  

Yeah the LBs were like 7 yards off the LOS there on 2nd down.  He also had McKinnon in the flat for an easy 5 yards.  Got tunnel vision that possession hunting for Kelce.  Reid needs to dial up some easy passes and get Mahomes back on track.  I know he is amazing but he is human and sometimes you need some gimmees to get back in rhythm. 

Just now, kkuenn said:

There ya go! Positivity 

I’m positive but I have to call it how I see it sometimes. I want the first seed so anything but a strong win isn’t ok by me. Like I have said I hope I’m wrong on the negative stuff.