Chiefs Broncos Game day thread

Just now, 58shineson said:

I’m positive but I have to call it how I see it sometimes. I want the first seed so anything but a strong win isn’t ok by me. Like I have said I hope I’m wrong on the negative stuff. 

Do you like our chances in the playoffs??

Just now, artsy said:

Do you like our chances in the playoffs??

I think if they can play to the level of the other teams in the playoffs they can do well. My concern is I don’t know what team will show up.  One that struggles against the worst team in the nfl or one that wants to beat a playoff team.  I’d say it’s 50-50 because of that. 

Just now, 58shineson said:

I’m positive but I have to call it how I see it sometimes. I want the first seed so anything but a strong win isn’t ok by me. Like I have said I hope I’m wrong on the negative stuff. 

I want the first seed too. I don't want to lose today or next week, but like I said before: lose today then we rest our starters next week. We get a bye in a way, but if Buffalo wins out we get squat for bye any ways.

Mahomes is off and we really need him to play great in the playoffs. I think he is trying to much. Need to get those short passes going and help him out. Then again, he is mahomes, so we win any ways with him as we have a Mahomes.

3 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

You are just about as pessimistic as the really bad posters here. I like you more because we've been talking football since 2010, but you really don't point out a lot of the positives about a team that's won 12 games 5 straight years.

Im a realist so sorry it comes off pessimistic.  I absolutely believe this team can win the SB but this team is so undisciplined and frustrating to watch.  I do post positives and realized we are witnessing the golden years of Chiefs football, but this team looks really really bad at times.  I'll be more conscious of this though. 

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Im a realist so sorry it comes off pessimistic.  I absolutely believe this team can win the SB but this team is so undisciplined and frustrating to watch.  I do post positives and realized we are witnessing the golden years of Chiefs football, but this team looks really really bad at times.  I'll be more conscious of this though. 

Next year this team will be more complete. The current team is by far the weakest team KC has taken into the playoffs with Mahomes. 

Just now, kkuenn said:

I want the first seed too. I don't want to lose today or next week, but like I said before: lose today then we rest our starters next week. We get a bye in a way, but if Buffalo wins out we get squat for bye any ways.

Mahomes is off and we really need him to play great in the playoffs. I think he is trying to much. Need to get those short passes going and help him out. Then again, he is mahomes, so we win any ways with him as we have a Mahomes.

I think pat carries this team a lot of weeks this year.  When he is off I still think he is better than any other qb.  I think mostly this week if he is actually off it’s because of the new kid.