Chiefs Broncos Game day thread

6 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs should have kept Fenton and Lonnie Johnson. 

huh?  Did you respond to my post in error?   My post had nothing to do with the seocndary.   I'm a big defender of Williams and the young dbs.  Both calls that one scoring drive were bogus.  He played Juedy great on the slant and the hands to the face was a horrible call.  

Just now, Lamardirts said:

huh?  Did you respond to my post in error?   My post had nothing to do with the seocndary.   I'm a big defender of Williams and the young dbs.  Both calls that one scoring drive were bogus.  He played Juedy great on the slant and the hands to the face was a horrible call.  

My point is at least one of those guys should have been kept for depth. Cheap contracts and experience.

1 minute ago, Thegoatee said:

Broncos can get it back with still a minute of time

The D and O came through when they had to.  Ugly win but a really important win!  One week left!  With a little help and strong showing vs the Raiders and we can nab that #1 seed!   

Wasn’t the dominating win I think it should be but it is a win.  I can’t be a hypocrite because I always say no mater how good or bad the teams are, afc west divisional games could go either way and will be tough.  Happy for the win but chiefs need to correct some things in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

My point is at least one of those guys should have been kept for depth. Cheap contracts and experience.

Ah ok.  I think the rookies are doing just fine.  They are rookies and make mistakes but those other guys wouldn't be any better imo.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

The D and O came through when they had to.  Ugly win but a really important win!  One week left!  With a little help and strong showing vs the Raiders and we can nab that #1 seed!   

Cheering for the bengals tomorrow will be nauseating.  At least Josh Allen is likable.  

4 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I hate nfl officials.  That’s a play where past roughing flags come into play.  Defenders don’t want to get real physical with a qb for fear of flags.  His progress was stopped, it should’ve been blown dead.  Thankfully it fell harmlessly to the ground. 

💯 agree!! I was screaming at the TV for the refs to blow the fucking whistle when CJ had Russell in the grasp wrapped up. 

I guess they were waiting for CJ to slam him to the ground and throw a fucking flag.

The NFL is getting harder and harder to watch anymore..

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Cant do worse. Need some depth. This D will be absolutely torched in the playoffs. 

Pretty sure anyone with a brain understands this... HFA doesn't matter.  At this point the bye would be nice but I doubt many expect a SB run this year.

Next year be a different story though.

The lack of commitment to the run today is just baffling. Will creep up in the playoffs per usual. I’m not sure what’s up with these guys but this Denver team gave up 51 last week.

have the chiefs had a single game without turning it over? 

You play the bills or bengals that way you are getting rolled again. I hope it’s not burrow. 4-0 could be on the horizon and that will be insufferable 

Just now, Calichief said:

The lack of commitment to the run today is just baffling. Will creep up in the playoffs per usual. I’m not sure what’s up with these guys but this Denver team gave up 51 last week.

have the chiefs had a single game without turning it over? 

You play the bills or bengals that way you are getting rolled again. I hope it’s not burrow. 4-0 could be on the horizon and that will be insufferable 

Exactly! 100%

1 minute ago, robgar said:

lets see that ties us for the best record in the nfl. 

I would have never thought it possible honestly. Should have NEVER lost to Indy... we should be 14-2. 

The other two losses were to better teams... I don't expect we can beat either in the playoffs.

Guess that's why you play 'em.