Chiefs Broncos Game day thread

3 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Derek Carr may also be wildly overrated. The 49ers defense is wildly overrated. They haven’t hardly played any quality teams and the Chiefs boat raced them.

We shall see. KC is playing nobody lately and not playing the nobody well. We shall see.

23/33 365 3 1 34-34 tie late in the 4th. 

3 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

I pointed it out often. KC lack of depth at corner is a killer. Sneed out and now you see it.

Williams and Watson not ready for prime time. I pointed this out 10 weeks ago. No depth. No experience. 

You are really good at saying "I told you so."

It's too bad you aren't better at shutting the f*ck up. 

12 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

You are really good at saying " I told you so".

It's too bad you aren't better at shutting the f*ck up. 

And you are such a piece. . Sorry I dont belong to your little cult. Its a discussion. I guess the truth hurts your little ego.

NEWSBREAK. Chiefs are not perfect.

So I did the mature thing and put you on ignore. You may want to do the same.

Good win today. My thoughts 

offense did well. Sure would like to see Reid run the damn ball more. Mahomes needs to protect the ball in red zone. 
defense played pretty damn good considering all the young players on it. They made the plays at the right times.

special teams. Another disappointing game. Toney fumble , butker miss. Toubs gotta get this Shit figured out. 
division games are always like this. That’s a tough defense as well. 
I think when playoffs start we are going to see the offense in a different gear. 

4 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I give my opinion. I dont tell others what to think. I dont tell anyone HOW THINGS ARE. Its a discussion and everyone has an opinion.

And the people who are paid to build NFL rosters agreed with you so much about how badly we needed veteran depth at CB that they traded away Fenton at the deadline. 

This is turning into my cousin text.  He’s a dedicated Chiefs fan and I’m definitely not as always seeing the glass half full.  Today he asked me not to text him about the team bc we don’t see eye to eye on the state of the team at the moment.  

32 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Do you think any team in football wants to play the Chiefs in a win or go home game? Healthy, motivated with nothing to lose? 

Because I don't. 

I hope you’re right.  Although, I feel like the Bengals would have the mental edge simply because they’ve won the last few meaningful games against the Chiefs.  

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

SFO?  Been a long time although the SEA game was pretty comfortable.  Just need to play more NLFWest teams. 

Not sure if it's a division thing. AFC is built to beat us, NFC will always be much easier in comparison. West simply sucks but I wouldn't rule out some relatively easier games against "tougher" NFC teams. 

14 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Yes I agree. Usually KC is finishing strong. This team looks like it has got worse as the season has progressed. Maybe they are just bored? We will find out soon.

Concerning Denver its just damn hard to do what they have done to Denver.  15 straight against a divison opponent? Even as good as NE was and as weak as the East was at that point they only did this once.  15 ties KC for the 3rd longest steak against a division opponent.  Longest is 20 with the next longest at 17.  

I said after the Cincy game i wanted to see what their focus would be the rest of the way.   At the point the division was pretty much wrapped up and they were playing out the season waiting for the playoffs.  Players can say what they want but some complacency, getting bored whatever you wanna call it got into their heads.    Been there done that kind of attitude.  

Dont get me wrong this isn't all focus as they do have flaws.  Afc is wide open this year though and anybody can win it including KC.  

Gonna put my 2 cents out there. I do not think anyone fears playing the Chiefs. I believe this is the weakest Chiefs team we have ever had.  Can they be great? Yes I believe they can but they have alot of things that need to be addressed. 

1- playcalling- the playcalling seems off this year or maybe its execution or maybe both.

2- defense- its getting a smidge better but we have also played very bad offensive teams. CINCY and Buffalo are licking their chops to play our D

3- Special teams-- this really concerns me. The kicking game. FIX IT, for fuck sake

4-Mahomes and MVS-- they seem to be lacking in chemistry.  We need some explosive plays. 

I think as of now we lose to Bills or Cincy unless we fix some of these very fixable problems.

3 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

Gonna put my 2 cents out there. I do not think anyone fears playing the Chiefs. I believe this is the weakest Chiefs team we have ever had.  Can they be great? Yes I believe they can but they have alot of things that need to be addressed. 

1- playcalling- the playcalling seems off this year or maybe its execution or maybe both.

2- defense- its getting a smidge better but we have also played very bad offensive teams. CINCY and Buffalo are licking their chops to play our D

3- Special teams-- this really concerns me. The kicking game. FIX IT, for fuck sake

4-Mahomes and MVS-- they seem to be lacking in chemistry.  We need some explosive plays. 

I think as of now we lose to Bills or Cincy unless we fix some of these very fixable problems.

Agree 100%