Chiefs Broncos Game day thread

15 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Also, keep this in mind, in my opinion we have reached the point where we need to go for it on 4th down in any remotely reasonable scenario rather than kick the field goal. 4th and 7 from the 40… fing go for it. 4th and 5 from the 25… fing go for it

I don't know if I would go that far but year its not a guarantee like in years past.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Nah, teams always rally around new head coaches.  Remember our crap show team under Haley.  Clark Hunt should have kept Haley until the end because when Crennel took over we actually won enough games to take us out of the Luck running iirc.   

Its pretty common and this teams D is still potent.   The D has done well without the exception of that Russ run a few odd calls on third and long.  They seem to have it figured out now though.   

The two turnovers have made the score close.  If Toney doesn't fumble we have an extra possession and if Mahomes doesn't throw to a fading Watson we have 7 more points and they don't have those 7 so a 14 pt swing.

I agree with you.  But I’m just saying I don’t think the chiefs are as good as their record.  Only up by 3 against the worst team in the nfl.  If we think that the chiefs will win in the playoffs I have some land in Florida I can sell you. I do hope I’m wrong though. 

1 minute ago, 58shineson said:

I agree with you.  But I’m just saying I don’t think the chiefs are as good as their record.  Only up by 3 against the worst team in the nfl.  If we think that the chiefs will win in the playoffs I have some land in Florida I can sell you. I do hope I’m wrong though. 

I know.  I don't think this is the worst team though.  Had this team scored like 18ppg they would have like what 10 wins?  But yes we look like crap and have a lot this year vs inferior opponents.   

2 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I don’t even know what to say week in and out. I don’t know how pat does it sometimes. He just Carrie’s this team. How they’ve lost only 3 is mind bending with the shit they do.

True story.  Pat masks a lot of issues for this team.  If you traded him for any qb in the league were probably 8-7 at this point.  

Just now, artsy said:

Yep. Reid is gonna throw Denver right back into the game....just like 2wks ago.

Keep throwing the fucking ball and punting so Denver can get back into game...geez

To be far.  Moore drops a catchable ball and Mahomes missed a wide open sure fire walk in TD.   It isn't like they aren't open we just aren't playing good.  

Just now, Lamardirts said:

To be far.  Moore drops a catchable ball and Mahomes missed a wide open sure fire walk in TD.   It isn't like they aren't open we just aren't playing good.  

That ball was a little difficult to catch for Moore. Mahomes is off.

Just now, 58shineson said:

Donkeys ahead again. This team sucks. One and done in playoffs.  Another team that wants to win should be in the chiefs place. 

Some of you need to turn the game off. You can't be enjoying this with all the sky is falling post.