Chiefs @ Raiders on Saturday

34 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Could be a bad break.  If the game was on Sunday and the Bills had already won out, Reid could have rested his starters like a simulated bye week.  

The NFL usually schedules it to prevent anyone being allowed to take it easy, which seems odd to schedule it this way. If the Bills win Monday, it gives them a chance to take it easy, right?

36 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

The NFL usually schedules it to prevent anyone being allowed to take it easy, which seems odd to schedule it this way. If the Bills win Monday, it gives them a chance to take it easy, right?

Bills on a short week playing Monday so that could be it.

7 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Not really. What if they lose the final week? They'd have 4 losses and if we beat Vegas we'd still only have 3. 

I’m not happy with this. It feels like the NFL is kinda setting the Chiefs up. Feels like it’s a halfway engineered trap game. 
If the Chiefs have a flag happy nfl officiating crew this could be a loss in an effort to bolster the rivalry and “even the playing field”. 
look I’m not a conspiracy theorist over here but it might hurt the chiefs to suddenly have a short week. 

1 hour ago, gochiefsgo said:

I’m not happy with this. It feels like the NFL is kinda setting the Chiefs up. Feels like it’s a halfway engineered trap game. 
If the Chiefs have a flag happy nfl officiating crew this could be a loss in an effort to bolster the rivalry and “even the playing field”. 
look I’m not a conspiracy theorist over here but it might hurt the chiefs to suddenly have a short week. 

I don’t understand your thinking?  This benefits kc, it gives an additional day between the season ending game and a potential first round game.  The raiders already went through the first “rally” game without Carr and now having been eliminated they have nothing to play for.  This is all positive for the chiefs. 

8 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I don’t understand your thinking?  This benefits kc, it gives an additional day between the season ending game and a potential first round game.  The raiders already went through the first “rally” game without Carr and now having been eliminated they have nothing to play for.  This is all positive for the chiefs. 

Its hard to say. KC could be scheduled for the wild card game on Saturday? 

6 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Kinda weird that you and reese are thinking and posting about robert craft for a few days. NTTAWWT,  I just prefer J Conn. 

Is she who you think about when you close your eyes... while working the kinks out of Robert’s thighs?