Hardman activated

14 hours ago, mex said:

I'd be surprised if he plays this week... but it's great to have him available for post season.

Yeah.  I think he could be a difference maker for the playoffs.  Him and Toney on the field at the same time?  Could be good.

47 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Whats up with moore?

Skyy Moore’s rookie campaign — the regular-season part of it, anyway — has ended before the Chiefs take the field Saturday in Las Vegas against the Raiders. Moore, who is dealing with a hand injury, was not spotted on the field Thursday during the brief portion of Chiefs practice that was open to the media. Shortly afterward, the ruling came down. “Skyy Moore will be listed as out,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. Moore was hurt during the second half of Sunday’s 27-24 home win against the Denver Broncos. Reid said Wednesday that Moore “split his hand” and had sutures put in.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article270782847.html#storylink=cpy

On 1/6/2023 at 9:34 PM, azchief21 said:

If he stays healthy, this could be an absolute steal. 

That seems to have been the story with him ever since he got drafted. Regardless I don't see any downside for us, got a solid weapon that will be very helpful while it lasts. 

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

That seems to have been the story with him ever since he got drafted LAST YEAR. Regardless I don't see any downside for us, got a solid weapon that will be very helpful while it lasts. 

since he was drafted last year hardly qualifies as a Niang type player or Machine gun Clark  or even Hammy Watkins for that matter?

10 hours ago, oldtimer said:

since he was drafted last year hardly qualifies as a Niang type player or Machine gun Clark  or even Hammy Watkins for that matter?

Definitely not at the same level but too many minor injuries stopped him from showcasing those abilities. When a team invests high on a player those minor setbacks go a long way in frustration. For a team like us that got him for rather cheap it's something we can ignore until we decide to really invest in him.