Chiefs vs Raiders

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Another 3rd and 2 and we can't convert. This has to be fixed.

Great game so far but as great as we have started the 2nd half offense has been less than stellar.  I know that was a tough catch by Watson and Mahomes double pumped but that ball was right in your hands.  Gotta make those tough catches. Also gotta be able to run on 3rd and short.  Still hard to complain being up 24-6.  Would be nice for the O to get another scoring drive in the 4th to end well.  D has been solid all day and hopefully they finish strong.  Will be a great confidence boost going into the playoffs.    

5 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Not an easy catch. Maybe a guy like  Adams grabs that. 

It would have been a tough catch but he had time to secure the ball well with both hands.  This O still misses a deep threat that is on the same page as Mahomes.  As good as Mahomes has been he has been the bigger issue than MVS on the miscommunications on the deep balls.  MVS has had some walk in bombs if Mahomes could get the ball close.  Still, our O is so good in spite of this.  I think we will see some bombs in the playoffs.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

It would have been a tough catch but he had time to secure the ball well with both hands.  This O still misses a deep threat that is on the same page as Mahomes.  As good as Mahomes has been he has been the bigger issue than MVS on the miscommunications on the deep balls.  MVS has had some walk in bombs if Mahomes could get the ball close.  Still, our O is so good in spite of this.  I think we will see some bombs in the playoffs.

I see Mahomes miss a lot of those throws. Being on the same page takes both. Its not always the receiver.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Whose responsibility is it over the middle on Adams.  He is wide open every single play.  Its the only main issue from the D today.  Other than this they have played really well.

Been the big weakness all season.