Chiefs vs Raiders

Just now, moons314 said:

I’m so glad they hired McDaniels. They guaranteed the raiders will be a non factor for the next 5 years. 

I think he will be a good coach once he gets a better QB. Davis is the problem/ Having your team in Sin City not a good idea if you want to win.

Mahomes is the best but he has struggled on deep passes this year.  He doesn't have the greatest touch on those deep shots.  Not sure if its because he has such a rifle for an arm so those deep shots are frozen ropes and seem to make it easier for defenders to deflect them or not give his wr's enough time to react to off target throws.  Maybe its bad routes but he has missed MVS quite a few times this year.   And even with this little issue they are the best O.  He truly is incredible and will probably have multiple bombs in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, artsy said:

So...If we're the one seed, that means we could possibly play the chargers if they are 5th seed and they beat the Jags?? Cause they will beat the Jags assuming the jags win tonight..

I wouldn't guarantee they beat the Jags.  We play the lowest seed whoever that will be.