Chiefs vs Raiders

well.. 

its not often that i have seen  next to kc in the standings, XZ* 

the last time we won the superbowl, dont know if thats a coincidence or not. 

but the 1 seed has 1 the superbowl more often than not.. 

So its a good second step. 

best record in the nfl.. is nice as well.. 

sweeping the west.. is good.. 

destroying the raiders .. in oakland always feels good. 

its  good weekend.. 

6 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Honestly I dont like it. Its showing up the other team. Doesnt really fool anyone. Arrogant? 

No arrogance or showing up the other team just fun for the players.  Kelce talked about it in his and Jasons podcast. They put those plays in on wed and its the day the offesnse looks forward to the most.  

6 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Just watched it taped. Great job by D Line and Thornhill played well. Didn't say that often this year. When we got Toney I was disappointed that Veach didn't address the  EDGE. Getting Toney may end up being a brilliant move.

Bringing in Brandon Williams has made a noticeable difference.

37 minutes ago, qnet said:

It didn't bother me. I think showing the Raiders up would have been scoring again at the end of the game, instead of kneeling. 

It's not showing anyone up. It was designed to create confusion and mismatches, and it worked. Penalty negated the play, but they SCORED.

Implying that is arrogance is asinine. Basically saying that we should be more vanilla in the name of sportsmanship. 

On Saturday, the Kansas City Chiefs closed out the regular season with a dominating 31-13 victory over the Las Vegas Raiders to go 14-3 and claim the AFC’s first-round bye. Here are some of the things Tom Ruprecht overheard during the victory.

1. “Chad, can you close this one out? Patrick has tickets to see Wayne Newton at the Flamingo.”
  2. “I found a case of black eyeliner. Did Derek Carr leave a forwarding address?”
  3. “Actually, the Derek Carr-Davante Adams marriage lasted about as long as most Vegas marriages.”
  4. “This rivalry is starting to resemble the one between the Harlem Globetrotters and Washington Generals.”
  5. “See that guy painted silver wearing a black costume covered in spikes and skulls? He’s a Raiders fan — or ChiefsAholic has found a new bank-robbing disguise.”
  6. “Forget Josh McDaniels. The first person Mark Davis needs to fire is his barber.”
  7. “Ring-around-the-Rosie? The Chiefs are now doing their touchdown celebrations before the score.”
  8. ‘McDaniels said he wasn’t embarrassed or insulted by ring-around-the-Rosie? Damn. That was the whole point!”
  9. “14-3? Not bad for a rebuilding year.”
  10. “We just got a week off and we’re in Vegas. What could go wrong?”
  11. “Frank Clark has joined the long list of men who’ve suffered a groin ailment after a weekend in Vegas.”