Chiefs vs Raiders

From a Raider Forum

pfish57 wrote Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:59 pm:The merry go round was the most disrespectful shit I have seen on a FB field in a long time...I hope the Raiders Remember that!!!

They can remember all they want, they arent going to do shit about. The Raiders will end up working for the Chiefs at their dads Mercedes dealership and the Chiefs will make fun of the raiders in the lunch room in front of the other teams, and flick their ear everytime the walk by. Then at the christmas party the Chiefs are going to screw the raiders nerdy little girlfriend in the dealership bathroom, then send her away with toilet paper stuck to her shoe, and the raiders aren't going to do a damn thing about it.

pfish57 wrote Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:59 pm:The merry go round was the most disrespectful shit I have seen on a FB field in a long time...I hope the Raiders Remember that!!!

Apparently KC didn't forget the victory lap around Arrowhead

Disrespect aside, I thought the snow globe, ring around the rosie, whatever it was called was pretty creative and a great idea.  Rolling out of the huddle that way into a wildcat snap has to be tougher on the defense to ID.  I could see them running it again with a variation.   

11 hours ago, mex said:

If the snow globe is disrespectful, then so was the 'Four Tops' spin move in the SB.

And so is putting multiple men in motion. 

And so is a fake handoff.

Like Howie Long said..."you don't like it then stop it". He's an HOF Raider and his opinion counts

22 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

From a Raider Forum

They can remember all they want, they arent going to do shit about. The Raiders will end up working for the Chiefs at their dads Mercedes dealership and the Chiefs will make fun of the raiders in the lunch room in front of the other teams, and flick their ear everytime the walk by. Then at the christmas party the Chiefs are going to screw the raiders nerdy little girlfriend in the dealership bathroom, then send her away with toilet paper stuck to her shoe, and the raiders aren't going to do a damn thing about it.

Apparently KC didn't forget the victory lap around Arrowhead

Or them dancing on the Chiefs logo.