We are the new Patriots

2 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

On social media, people really don't like us for our success. The Snow Globe play has sent them over the edge. They are losing their 💩 over it. And a sidenote: Bellicheat has another losing season without Brady

If you are good long enough people gonna hate.  I still think chiefs planet is part of the hate also. 

58 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

On social media, people really don't like us for our success. The Snow Globe play has sent them over the edge. They are losing their 💩 over it. And a sidenote: Bellicheat has another losing season without Brady

A) fuck Social Media

B) my sis and family came to KC for Christmas from LA. I asked about how Mahomes/Chiefs are thought of in LA and Brother n Law said you cant go anywhere without seeing a 15 jersey.  Oldest Niece's Flag Football team every kid wanted to be 15 so they didn't give it to anybody. If that's being hated I'd hate to see "liked". Patrick is likeable as is Andy.. Bilifuck and TB12 where not

A very small percentage of NFL fans pay any attention to online forums. Just look at the actual participation. It is not significant. Not even 1%.

If you are not a Chiefs fan you probably get tired of all the talking heads BS and publicity the Chiefs get. 

A lot of it has to do with experience with fans. Since Chiefs Planet is usually at the top in Google searches, when fans of an upcoming opponent go on the other teams board to get a pulse of how they are feeling about the game....they are directed there. A handful of blowhards dominate a thread and act like complete asses. Which fan wants to hear, "Your team sucks and will be no contest?" 

There are many Chiefs fans I don't like. I can only imagine being the fan of another team.  

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

A lot of it has to do with experience with fans. Since Chiefs Planet is usually at the top in Google searches, when fans of an upcoming opponent go on the other teams board to get a pulse of how they are feeling about the game....they are directed there. A handful of blowhards dominate a thread and act like complete asses. Which fan wants to hear, "Your team sucks and will be no contest?" 

There are many Chiefs fans I don't like. I can only imagine being the fan of another team.  

Most fans are not on these forums. Its not the reason. 99.99%  dont participate online in Chiefs Planet or Coalition or other NFL forums. Online comments also do not represent the majority of fans. Twitter is for twits. Online is not representative of most fans. 

I watch many games at sports bars etc. I wear my KC Jersey lots of places. I have never had anyone make a mean spirited remark about the Chiefs. 

OH By THE WAY. Every forum I visit is the same mostly negative BS. They are all the same. A bunch of Rabid Fans behaving badly. LOL

I was at football 7v7 practice today with my son. Coaches know I’m a chiefs fan but I also walked in with all my gear on. 
they gave it to me about the snow glo and how that’s disrespectful. 
I said well when the raiders drive around our stadium in the bus after they win and gruden is shouting his mouth off, it’s exactly what I call payback. Wouldn’t u? 
they said well your right! I said go chiefs! 

6 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Brady had his this year too.

6 hours ago, oldtimer said:

A) fuck Social Media

B) my sis and family came to KC for Christmas from LA. I asked about how Mahomes/Chiefs are thought of in LA and Brother n Law said you cant go anywhere without seeing a 15 jersey.  Oldest Niece's Flag Football team every kid wanted to be 15 so they didn't give it to anybody. If that's being hated I'd hate to see "liked". Patrick is likeable as is Andy.. Bilifuck and TB12 where not

Agree OT.  They are both respected and liked.  Mahomes is humble and you can tell he doesn't take himself so seriously.  Andy won't run up the score on anyone and is always loved by his players.  There will always be haters just like there were with BB and Brady but everyone knows they are witnessing history in the making. Pretty awesome that he plays for our favorite team!

2 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

I was at football 7v7 practice today with my son. Coaches know I’m a chiefs fan but I also walked in with all my gear on. 
they gave it to me about the snow glo and how that’s disrespectful. 
I said well when the raiders drive around our stadium in the bus after they win and gruden is shouting his mouth off, it’s exactly what I call payback. Wouldn’t u? 
they said well your right! I said go chiefs! 

I don't quite get how it was that disrespectful.  The score was 14-3.  It wasn't like it was 28-3.  I mean we knelt the ball on the 10 yard line to end the game, punching it in there would have been more disrespectful.   I actually think it was creative and throws a wrinkle for defenses heading into the playoffs.  It would not surprise me if we don't see more of that around the league because this league steals a lot from the Chiefs playbook.   

18 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I don't quite get how it was that disrespectful.  The score was 14-3.  It wasn't like it was 28-3.  I mean we knelt the ball on the 10 yard line to end the game, punching it in there would have been more disrespectful.   I actually think it was creative and throws a wrinkle for defenses heading into the playoffs.  It would not surprise me if we don't see more of that around the league because this league steals a lot from the Chiefs playbook.   

I agree. 
That play will make other teams think when we are in the red zone. 

Is Mahomes over exposed?  He makes $20 million from commercials and more power to him, but folks tired of the Chiefs success are probably also tired of seeing his face several times a day selling insurance of something.  Add in the constant slobbering of some in the sports media. Good thing his personality is down to earth.