We are the new Patriots

18 hours ago, xen said:

Screenshot_20230109_170549_Chrome.jpg

That's interesting for the AFC. Soon It will be a whole new era of QB's in the NFL, depending on how long Brady and Rodgers hang on.  

On the subject, I don't get too much negativity from other fans. Most people know little about the Chiefs. When I do, it's good-natured fan talk and poking. The most hate I see is online, mostly in YouTube comments. Forums and social media bring the worst out of people. 

Funny how unbalanced the QBs are between the AFC and NFC.  Brady, Rogers, Brees, Stafford either retired, retiring soon, or in decline.  Who's replacing them?  Murray?  Goff?  Cousins?  Jones?  Prescott? None would hold a candle to Mahomes, Allen, Burrows, Herbert, Lawrence.  Even Tua or LJ8 would get immediate starting jobs with nearly any NFC team.  

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

Funny how unbalanced the QBs are between the AFC and NFC.  Brady, Rogers, Brees, Stafford either retired, retiring soon, or in decline.  Who's replacing them?  Murray?  Goff?  Cousins?  Jones?  Prescott? None would hold a candle to Mahomes, Allen, Burrows, Herbert, Lawrence.  Even Tua or LJ8 would get immediate starting jobs with nearly any NFC team.  

If they ever found an offensive line in CHI... Justin Fields would be tearing it up.

1 hour ago, mex said:

If they ever found an offensive line in CHI... Justin Fields would be tearing it up.

Fields reminds me of Murray.  May win some games.  May make the playoffs sometimes.  Not a QB who will carry the team when they get down.  Could be wrong, but I don't see him on the Mahomes, Allen, Herbert level.  

22 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Fields reminds me of Murray.  May win some games.  May make the playoffs sometimes.  Not a QB who will carry the team when they get down.  Could be wrong, but I don't see him on the Mahomes, Allen, Herbert level.  

Never said he was on Mahomes' level. He's a great QB that has no offensive live. If he survives the rebuild, he will be a top 5 QB.

13 hours ago, mex said:

Never said he was on Mahomes' level. He's a great QB that has no offensive live. If he survives the rebuild, he will be a top 5 QB.

If only he learns to pass.  That's a big IF at this level.  Lamar probably his ceiling as a passer.  That's not a compliment.