Who would you rather!

Lookin at the seatings and if things play out the way we think they might I can see the Chiefs having to play the Chargers next. But if by some miracle the Dolphins beat the Bills we could play them as well.   With that said:

Who would you rather play:

Chargers or Dolphins

I would rather play the Dolphins for a lot of reasons but main reason is the Chargers seem to give the Chiefs alot of trouble when we play them.

On Christmas Day 1971, my best friend’s favorite team, the Dolphins, beat the Chiefs. 

We still keep in touch, all these years later. 

So, I’m hoping for the Dolphins. I’ll invite him over to watch the game. Buy pizza. Hope for a last second field goal win for KC. 

32 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

On Christmas Day 1971, my best friend’s favorite team, the Dolphins, beat the Chiefs. 

So, I’m hoping for the Dolphins. I’ll invite him over to watch the game. Buy pizza. Hope for a last second field goal win for KC. 

I have had enough heart attacks this season

1 hour ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Glorious revenge. 

I know it wasn't one of the choices but i think the Jags may end up beating the Chargers.   First time for Herbert and Stayley in the playoffs against a guy who has been there done that and has the ring to prove it.  Pederson has his team playing pretty well and i think he will out class Stayley.   Plus the whole west coast thing going to east coast.  

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

Besides the Bills I think the difference between any AFC opponent is too small to matter. At this stage we should be clearly ahead of all of them.

Going off the last half of the season and yesterday's games, I think Cincy is the team on a roll.  I really liked their chances to win the game against the Bills last Monday.

As for the OP, the Dolphins would be my choice as the better matchup for the Chiefs.  Mike Williams scares me.  Bosa scares me, especially against Wylie.  Allen scares me.  Herbert scares me.  Tua worries me, but doesn't scare me.  Waddle and Hill would be tough.  Any given Sunday, blah, blah, blah, but the Fins are my preference.  Their chance against the Bills in frozen Buffalo are about 1/10.  And I certainly wouldn't bet against the Jags on Saturday. 

4 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I was 13. Literally cried after that game.

Oh yeah and to get even more revenge for the phantom hold on Dave Sczott that knocked us out of the playoffs.

12 minutes ago, mex said:

I was 13. Literally cried after that game.

Oh yeah and to get even more revenge for the phantom hold on Dave Sczott that knocked us out of the playoffs.

I was 11. That’s the only game I cried over. Man, that sucked. Chiefs were never the same after that. 

The mysterious Sczott call was the first time I ever considered the fix was in. The conspiracy theorist in me figured the NFL wanted Marino to get another shot at a ring.