2023 Opponents

Gonna be fun.

Home: Denver Broncos, Los Angeles Chargers, Las Vegas Raiders, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles

Away: Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Jacksonville Jaguars

8 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I realize we are playing division champions schedules all the time, but how in the world does it work out that we get these insane schedules every year?

cause we be the best

This schedule is favorable, if only from a home field perspective. 

Eagles, Bills, Bengals, Dolphins will be tough games... but having them at home makes it more tolerable... not that it helped much this year with Buff.

Vikes, Jets, Jags tough on the road, but definitely winnable.

3 hours ago, arrowhead said:

Chiefs/Eagles week 1 rematch of the Super Bowl (Which the Chiefs win).

I can dig it.

How's it going M?

If this year's SB ends up as you predicted, imagine the storyline of Andy playing his former team...

1 hour ago, Joe_Chief said:

I will make the trip to NJ for the Jets game, and maybe Boston.  It's only an hour farther than NYC for me.  I was hoping the Buff game would be here in NY.

And of course I will have to make a trip to KC at some point.  Now I'm Arrowhead Addicted (not you, M!) 🤣

NTTAWWT

21 hours ago, arrowhead said:

Gonna be fun.

Home: Denver Broncos, Los Angeles Chargers, Las Vegas Raiders, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles

Away: Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Jacksonville Jaguars

Home schedule is murder's row.  Glad to get the toughest games/opponents at Arrowhead.

1 hour ago, TomahawkChop said:

Home schedule is murder's row.  Glad to get the toughest games/opponents at Arrowhead.

Hard to judge this far ahead.  This season some were whining about how tough the schedule was.  Then SFO, LAR, TPA, and SEA turned out to be cupcakes and the AFC West didn't live up to predictions.  

12 hours ago, jetlord said:

Hard to judge this far ahead.  This season some were whining about how tough the schedule was.  Then SFO, LAR, TPA, and SEA turned out to be cupcakes and the AFC West didn't live up to predictions.  

Wait are you telling me this wasn't the year Carr is leading Raiders to the SB and Herbest wiping the floor with the Chiefs? 

On 1/10/2023 at 7:03 AM, Joe_Chief said:

I will make the trip to NJ for the Jets game, and maybe Boston.  It's only an hour farther than NYC for me.  I was hoping the Buff game would be here in NY.

And of course I will have to make a trip to KC at some point.  Now I'm Arrowhead Addicted (not you, M!) 🤣

Yes, Arrowhead is a dic.....oh wait, you were talking addiction to the stadium.... MY BAD!  :)