Bienemy Market Cold

18 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

I don't understand the hate.  He would be a fine offensive head coach for a good team, especially with a strong o-line.  He gets along with the players fine, has a sense of humor, and knows Reid's playbook backwards and forwards.  Why the hate?  I wish him the best and would not be disappointed if he stayed.

33 minutes ago, qnet said:

Because no knows what's really going on. 

I am not sure what that is even supposed to mean. 

Andy is pretty sneaky, I guess EB is a prop and is just walking around with a headset and chart and not really speaking to anyone!

2 hours ago, bamaroyal said:

I am not sure what that is even supposed to mean. 

Andy is pretty sneaky, I guess EB is a prop and is just walking around with a headset and chart and not really speaking to anyone!

Right or wrong, I think it may be because of that article written last season about EB, that got took down. Speaking for myself, I wish I had never heard about it.  Also the fact that he hasn't got hired by anyone by now probably raises some peoples eyebrows. I've read a lot of people on here who didn't want to loose Mike Kafka, and hoped he would be the successor to EB when he landed a Head coaching gig.

For me personally, I never liked his reaction to Mahomes in the SB  when asked about the play wasp. He didn't seem sure and had to ask Mahomes "you like wasp" I would have liked to hear him say confidently, yeah run wasp!! They cut this out on most clips, but Mahomes looked to be a little irritated and impatient with that question.  

It's speculation and opinion on my part, as a fan not really knowing what's going on. 

I've told this before, but I watched a NFL pre game with EB when he was the RB coach of the Vikings, coaching Peterson. He seemed really hard-nosed and could be a hell of a motivator. It seemed a little too much for me, but i'm not a football player, and Peterson seemed to like it. 

I get it, I did not want to lose Kafka either.  I think he has a bright future ahead of him.

Granted, EB hit the jackpot with Mahomes as his QB, but we have been pretty good as an offense with him over the past five years. 

Would EB shine as bright without Reid or Mahomes? I doubt it, but not many could.

Some guys just are not cut out to be a Head Coach in the NFL, and EB may be one of those guys.

On the other hand I would love to see him take over at MIZZOU!

I hope we both celebrate a win tomorrow, along with the rest of the Chiefs Kingdom!✌️

23 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I don't understand the hate.  He would be a fine offensive head coach for a good team, especially with a strong o-line.  He gets along with the players fine, has a sense of humor, and knows Reid's playbook backwards and forwards.  Why the hate?  I wish him the best and would not be disappointed if he stayed.

Him leaving to be a head coach and we receive two 3rd picks. How is that hate? Especially for a guy who we all know is not the actual offensive coordinator.

2 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

Him leaving to be a head coach and we receive two 3rd picks. How is that hate? Especially for a guy who we all know is not the actual offensive coordinator.

That would be a fair deal.  As for the hate, just read the posts in this thread. Yes, ranges from hate to plain old dislike.

Something of note. I noticed EB sit next to Mahomes on the bench to talk, and go over what was happening. It seems like they were in tune and on the same page. I know we as fans; don't really know what goes on, but that was good to see IMHO. 

1 minute ago, mex said:

Sean Payton to Denver, looks like. 

interesting because  I have been reading how Harbaugh may 2nd guess his Michigan commitment for Denver.

I just dont see how Denver can get rid of first round picks that they dont have and would Peyton be stupid enough to coach a team with h no draft picks?

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

interesting because  I have been reading how Harbaugh may 2nd guess his Michigan commitment for Denver.

I just dont see how Denver can get rid of first round picks that they dont have and would Peyton be stupid enough to coach a team with h no draft picks?

Said the same thing in the nfl thread, plus what cap space to resign or sign others?

21 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

They got a 1st back in the Chubb trade. 

22 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

How is signing a contract worth millions and accepting a challenge stupid? Hell it's a no-lose situation if ever there was one. He's already got a built in excuse.