Bienemy Market Cold

49 minutes ago, THEWIZARD said:

Yep.

ok but is that technically "cheating"?  I would agree to unscrupulous. All that sure has been thrown out with the bathwater. I too think his reputation with only 1 Sb is a bit overblown BUT he was the only HC out here with a SB win so I understand the infatuation.

18 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

ok but is that technically "cheating"?  I would agree to unscrupulous. All that sure has been thrown out with the bathwater. I too think his reputation with only 1 Sb is a bit overblown BUT he was the only HC out here with a SB win so I understand the infatuation.

If he's paying his players to make dirty hits to knock players from the game... then I'd call that cheating.

20 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I am reporting that Eric Bienemy is the leading candidate for the colts job. Again these are facts that i am making up for purposes of speaking it into existence. This will work.

well somethings up, between the Colts and the Titans they sure are taking their time..but WHAT IF Nagy goes to the Titans and EB goes to the Colts...who's next man up?

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Absolutely. He's trying to take out the other teams players,  that's  definitely an unfair advantage.

I agree about his rep. He went to one SB in 16 years, (well actually 15 with his suspension) with a HOF QB.

6 hours ago, oldtimer said:
Commanders Wire

NFL insider believes Eric Bieniemy is considering the Commanders’ OC position

My guess is that the" insider" doesn't know shit and is just looking for something to write during superbowl week.  Why would Bienemy leave a great franchise to go to a bad one just to be in the same position he is in now? And the article says that is coming from the current OC, not the HC or owner or GM.

Here is who the "insider" is:

Ian Rapoport is an American sportswriter, pundit, and television analyst who primarily covers the National Football League (NFL). Career [ edit] Rapoport started his career for the Jackson Clarion-Ledger in 2004 covering the Mississippi State Bulldogs. He moved on to The Birmingham News in 2006 to cover the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Why would anyone want to know what that guy "believes?" They might as well create news out of what I "believe."

57 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

My guess is that the" insider" doesn't know shit and is just looking for something to write during superbowl week.  Why would Bienemy leave a great franchise to go to a bad one just to be in the same position he is in now? And the article says that is coming from the current OC, not the HC or owner or GM.

Ian Rapoport is an American sportswriter, pundit, and television analyst who primarily covers the National Football League (NFL). Career [ edit] Rapoport started his career for the Jackson Clarion-Ledger in 2004 covering the Mississippi State Bulldogs. He moved on to The Birmingham News in 2006 to cover the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Why would anyone want to know what that guy "believes?" They might as well create news out of what I "believe."

Gets out from under Andy's shadow. I can see it happening, maybe not in DC, but somewhere.

1 hour ago, arrowhead said:

Gets out from under Andy's shadow. I can see it happening, maybe not in DC, but somewhere.

Makes no sense to me.  Being Andy's right hand man is not being in the shadow, or we would not be talking about him so much and the cameras would not be showing him and  his face throughout the games. Bienemy has a very high profile, and I don't think he wants to move unless he can create his own shadow as a head coach. He needs to be a HC or he is just willing to be a right hand man under someone else.  Why would he do that? Does he have a huge family that lives in D.C?

54 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Makes no sense to me.  Being Andy's right hand man is not being in the shadow, or we would not be talking about him so much and the cameras would not be showing him and  his face throughout the games. Bienemy has a very high profile, and I don't think he wants to move unless he can create his own shadow as a head coach. He needs to be a HC or he is just willing to be a right hand man under someone else.  Why would he do that? Does he have a huge family that lives in D.C?

You're older so it takes you longer to grasp things. 🤪

Andy is the OC. No announcer (not even Collinsworth) mentions EB when they talk about game planning or drawing up plays. Daily talk show guys, same thing, Andy is the man. EB needs to get out from under that.

2 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

Andy is the OC. No announcer (not even Collinsworth) mentions EB when they talk about game planning or drawing up plays. Daily talk show guys, same thing, Andy is the man. EB needs to get out from under that.

Yep he needs to take the Marvin Lewis route.  Right or wrong, Mahomes and Andy get all the credit regardless of how much they talk about EB.  

Not sure I'd take that particular job unless they have plans for a QB though.

45 minutes ago, xen said:

Yep he needs to take the Marvin Lewis route.  Right or wrong, Mahomes and Andy get all the credit regardless of how much they talk about EB.  

Not sure I'd take that particular job unless they have plans for a QB though.

Might be several possibilities. Colts, Texans, maybe the Giants if Kafka gets an HC job, Cards. 

I say Bezos and JayZ buy the Commanders. They might get that mess straightened out.

1 hour ago, arrowhead said:

I see what you mean, now.  Of course, the plays that Bienemy would be calling come from the Reid playbook, which is why they would be hiring him anyway.

And yes, it does take me longer to grasp "things."  But that is more of a sexual matter.

3 hours ago, arrowhead said:

Might be several possibilities. Colts, Texans, maybe the Giants if Kafka gets an HC job, Cards. 

I say Bezos and JayZ buy the Commanders. They might get that mess straightened out.

I know Bezos would deliver

(c'mon, folks.  That was an Amazon joke)

5 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

One reason he may move parallel is that his contract in KC is up and he knows Nagy is waiting for his job.  Being an OC for another franchise might be better than no position at all. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

One reason he may move parallel is that his contract in KC is up and he knows Nagy is waiting for his job.  Being an OC for another franchise might be better than no position at all. 

So, you think he thinks he could get fired?? After a super bowl run? Let get REALLY wild in our speculation.  How about Chiefs win the super bowl, Andy Reid announces his retirement completely shocking the football world, Bienemy becomes the new HC, and Nagy stays as his OC ready to take over if Bienemy fails.

Not sure I would call it a firing. EBs contract is up. I think Nags will move on if we don't give him OC within a year or two. EB would have a better shot at HC if he produced with a new team. I like the guy, but I just don't think his personality fits this team. I predict he takes an OC job elsewhere. Nags takes over. I don't really care either way, because Andy is the guy. 

2 hours ago, DieHard said:

Not sure I would call it a firing. EBs contract is up. I think Nags will move on if we don't give him OC within a year or two. EB would have a better shot at HC if he produced with a new team. I like the guy, but I just don't think his personality fits this team. I predict he takes an OC job elsewhere. Nags takes over. I don't really care either way, because Andy is the guy. 

YUP and yup