Bienemy Market Cold

58 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Harbaugh stays at M - Carolina can’t get him the top QB. Houston can so there and SD are the only way I go from being a god with life time job to the waiting list to be fired. 

I read that Michigan is under investigation for recruitment violations...so I expect Harbaugh to pull a Pete Carroll and jump if an NFL opportunity arises. 

11 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

such irony that we all want EB to get a HC gig but none of us want it to be the Chiefs

Probably because none of us know what EB brings to the table in KC.  Reid is such a planner and leader that we don't value whatever EB does.  Would the Chiefs miss him?  Not if Nagy takes over his job.  And underlying the desire to see EB move on is the hope for a couple of late second day draft picks.  Selfish reason?  Yep, but it's all about building up the team. 

1 hour ago, Boone said:

I read that Michigan is under investigation for recruitment violations...so I expect Harbaugh to pull a Pete Carroll and jump if an NFL opportunity arises. 

That could definitely affect things. You’re right ole Pete Carroll knew when to roll out.

5 hours ago, Boone said:

Meh... in this day of NIL what he did was nothing. Took a couple recruits out for burgers... but lied about it.

Jim Tressel lost his job for less, but that was a long time ago.

Chiefs Wire

Titans request interviews with Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy, Matt Nagy for OC vacancy

The Tennessee Titans are looking at two Kansas City Chiefs assistant coaches for their offensive coordinator vacancy.

The Titans fired OC Todd Downing following the conclusion of the 2022 regular season after their offense took quite a few steps back since he took over for Arthur Smith in 2021. They could look to fill the position from Kansas City’s coaching ranks per a new report.

According to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, the Titans have submitted interview requests with both Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy and QB coach / Senior Offensive Assistant Matt Nagy for their vacant offensive coordinator job. It’s unclear if either has accepted the interview requests and plans to interview with Tennessee at this time.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:
Chiefs Wire

Titans request interviews with Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy, Matt Nagy for OC vacancy

The Tennessee Titans are looking at two Kansas City Chiefs assistant coaches for their offensive coordinator vacancy.

The Titans fired OC Todd Downing following the conclusion of the 2022 regular season after their offense took quite a few steps back since he took over for Arthur Smith in 2021. They could look to fill the position from Kansas City’s coaching ranks per a new report.

According to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, the Titans have submitted interview requests with both Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy and QB coach / Senior Offensive Assistant Matt Nagy for their vacant offensive coordinator job. It’s unclear if either has accepted the interview requests and plans to interview with Tennessee at this time.

I read EB is focusing on head coach vacancies and will turn down the interview. I say don't renew his contract and promote Nagy to OC.

2 hours ago, arrowhead said:

I read EB is focusing on head coach vacancies and will turn down the interview. I say don't renew his contract and promote Nagy to OC.

They better hurry or they might lose Nagy.