Wild card weekend thread.

12 minutes ago, mex said:

So who do we prefer... Jags or Raves? 

If I had my druthers, I'd like another crack at Cincy again. Shut them fuckers up. Which means cincy gotta beat Balt, then Buff.

Bring on the Jags.

Jags.  I want cinci to boat race Buffalo so the chiefs can get payback on the bengals at arrowhead. 

53 minutes ago, mex said:

If I had my druthers, I'd like another crack at Cincy again. Shut them fuckers up. Which means cincy gotta beat Balt, then Buff.

Bring on the Jags.

Cincy. I want the Chiefs to dismantle them in the AFCCG. I want the destruction to be what the Chiefs do to the Raiders. 

So the Jeffers crew did not get any post-season assignments... at least, not in the 6 wild card games.

Really hoping this means the divisional rounds and conference championships will be selected from the above 6 playoff crews.

Anyone know how this works?

1 hour ago, mex said:

Bring on the Jags.

The real question is whether we would prefer Cincy in Arrowhead or the Bills in ATL.  I really think the Bengals will win next week assuming they get past the Ravens, but the Bills have seemed more beatable the past month, barely escaping MIA twice and a close one against the Pats.  Like the Arrowhead advantage, but the Bengals WRs scare me.

Just now, jetlord said:

The real question is whether we would prefer Cincy in Arrowhead or the Bills in ATL.  I really think the Bengals will win next week assuming they get past the Ravens, but the Bills have seemed more beatable the past month, barely escaping MIA twice and a close one against the Pats.  Like the Arrowhead advantage, but the Bengals WRs scare me.

I agree... but Allen's running scares me... and their 'karma'

Just now, jetlord said:

Bengals WRs will toast KC’s rookie DBs. That’s no contest. The key will be getting to Burrow early and often and bumping the receivers out of their routes and making them improvise. Of course, keeping their O on the sidelines is even better. 

The Chiefs are healthy and fired up. No reason they don’t wipe the turf with them. 

2 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Bengals WRs will toast KC’s rookie DBs. That’s no contest. The key will be getting to Burrow early and often and bumping the receivers out of their routes and making them improvise. Of course, keeping their O on the sidelines is even better. 

The Chiefs are healthy and fired up. No reason they don’t wipe the turf with them. 

Well the reason you gave will keep it close. Chiefs Dbs. Last team with the ball wins a shoot out.

38 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

The chiefs are a couple sacks of burrow away from a Super Bowl and another win.  Beating the bengals hinges entirely on sacking burrow.  Literally everyone in the league has gotten to him except the chiefs, and the chiefs had a chance to win all three contests despite those shortcomings. 

6 minutes ago, mex said:

Anyone who doesn’t understand the value of the bye week need but look at cincy’s injuries tonight. 

I really don’t want Baltimore to win.  As much as I don’t like the bengals, Jacksonville ain’t going into buffalo and winning.  Buffalo needs to lose bc of that ridiculous neutral site Afccg