Wild card weekend thread.

How long do the ravens continue on with their current style?  The qb position is what separates kc, cinci and buffalo from them.  Jackson, Huntley and their 3rd string guys are all the same type of qb, and the ravens will never see a Super Bowl with any of them.  

7 minutes ago, moons314 said:

How long do the ravens continue on with their current style?  The qb position is what separates kc, cinci and buffalo from them.  Jackson, Huntley and their 3rd string guys are all the same type of qb, and the ravens will never see a Super Bowl with any of them.  

True, but they would have a much better chance in this  game if Jackson was playing. 

1 hour ago, moons314 said:

Probably will let Lamar walk or tag and trade and move on to a new scheme. Else they will be doing it at least another 4 or 5 years.

10 hours ago, moons314 said:

No, but the bengals sure seem to get a lot of breaks. 

Helps when their opponent goes full on brain dead in key moments of the game.  When Cris C is questioning your bunch formation qb reach sneak when your over a yard from the goal line then you know it was a stupid play or the qb trying to be a hero.   Not giving your best rb the ball in that situation in the redzone is another questionable call.  Then burning 30 seconds with a minute left in the game on your 30 yard line knowing your a slow methodical run team is another.    The Ravens snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory last night.  

11 hours ago, moons314 said:

Baltimore seems to favor athletes over true qbs.  

I think they'll let LJ go. They know with Mahomes, Allen, Hebert, Burrow etc, in the AFC they won't win anything. They only go with a guy like Huntley for offensive play calling continuity as they've revamped the offense around Lamar. I think they'll look for a passer with scrambling ability instead of an out-of-position RB trying to throw when needed. 

44 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I think they'll let LJ go. They know with Mahomes, Allen, Hebert, Burrow etc, in the AFC they won't win anything. They only go with a guy like Huntley for offensive play calling continuity as they've revamped the offense around Lamar. I think they'll look for a passer with scrambling ability instead of an out-of-position RB trying to throw when needed. 

72-BECFD6-85-ED-4544-8857-7-D4-C7-EC2-A6

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

I was thinking Derek Carr may end up in Baltimore. If they go and get 2-3 WR's and at least one of those is a stud The ravens will be a force in the AFC

3 hours ago, arthur75 said:

I was thinking Derek Carr may end up in Baltimore. If they go and get 2-3 WR's and at least one of those is a stud The ravens will be a force in the AFC

I wonder if Lamar might land in the nfc somewhere, since all the qbs are loaded on the afc side?  
I think Carr would be better off on the nfc side too.  
Where is Miami in the qb carousel?  Tua had 3 concussions this year.  They were actively trying to get the Houston rapist before he ended up in Cleveland.  If they go into next year relying on a qb coming off of a 3 concussion season, they’re just asking for a letdown.