Raiders being Raiders prt 2

oldtimer

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

i would not say it is out of the realm of possibility, there is the patriots connection which is hard to ignore. But yeah i hope they do sign his immobile ass, can you imagine what Mack, Jones and Bosa would do to him. I actually want this to happen

15 hours ago, oldtimer said:

They are pushing it hard on their blogs and streams. To me it doesn't make sense. Raiders would have to believe they are a Tom Brady away from a Super Bowl. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Their Oline needs major upgrades and aside from Crosby their defense is nothing special. A smart franchise would be wanting a QBOTF. But the Raiders need to put butts in the seat to pay for their god awful ticket prices so from that angle it makes sense. I say go for it!

Brady ain’t that stupid. Why go to a division when u have to play mahomes Herbert. 
That is why he came back this year. his division consisted of darnold mariota etc. 

Win division go to playoffs. Brady knows this. That’s why so successful in NE. 
id be shocked if he did and if did some of the decision would be based on tax in state of Vegas as well I would think. 
he will wait as he did this offseason to see how each division shapes up through offseason. 

• 1 month later...