AFCG BUFFALO KC

4 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I'd say that is a fair location. I was disappointed Indy wasn't it and not real hip on Detroit. I had seen where some slapnuts where thinking  Green Bay or Chicago... I mean WTF over? NO and Houston seemed maybe like other options but ATL is better for both fans I think.

Seems reasonable to me. I would say Cini knocks them off anyway, but I have a funny feeling the calls will go with Buffalo. Hamlin walking out for the coin toss in the Super Bowl would be a great moment for the league and could be in the back of the officials mind. 

2 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Seems reasonable to me. I would say Cini knocks them off anyway, but I have a funny feeling the calls will go with Buffalo. Hamlin walking out for the coin toss in the Super Bowl would be a great moment for the league and could be in the back of the officials mind. 

yea I think the outcome is fixed as well

35 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

In 2021, they had to move the All Star game out of Atlanta because of their racist voting laws.  Is that taken care of?

Yes, Governor Abrams has taken care of that.

In all seriousness, The Benz is the nicest stadium I've ever set foot in.  No shortage of flights to Atlanta.  Makes pretty good sense.

12 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

ya mean like having a WR intentionally run into one of our DBs and call PI on our guy

just my opinion but I would not be surprised in any game that the Bills play up to and including the SB where a phantom PI, PF or some such call that can not be reviewed is called as many times as necessary to give the Bills a better chance of winning.

I see this like  Dale Earnhardt Jr winning at Daytona the very next race there after his father was killed. As much as I was/am a HUGE Dale Sr fan and rooted for JR it was an interesting ending to say the least.

Suspicious Suspect GIF by DefyTV

3 hours ago, reesebobby said:

If we play in Atlanta as the number 1 seed does that count as hosting 5 straight AFCCG for record book purposes?  Are we the home team for purposes of coin toss and uniform colors?  Are there Chiefs cheerleaders?  Both team cheerleaders?  Falcons stadium announcers?

I would think so. 

4 hours ago, oldtimer said:

just my opinion but I would not be surprised in any game that the Bills play up to and including the SB where a phantom PI, PF or some such call that can not be reviewed is called as many times as necessary to give the Bills a better chance of winning.

I see this like  Dale Earnhardt Jr winning at Daytona the very next race there after his father was killed. As much as I was/am a HUGE Dale Sr fan and rooted for JR it was an interesting ending to say the least.

Suspicious Suspect GIF by DefyTV

No it’s just spiritual and poetic to most.  Oh brother…

I’m sorry but those kick returns were nothing more than a few missed tackles, some good blocking, and I’m sure some missed holding calls.  

I'm sure the NFL would love for the Bills to win the SB but Referee union doesn't like to be told what to do (remember the reviewable yet not really reviewable PI deal a few years back).  I for one don't think the Bills are playing well enough to get past Cincy.  They haven't looked great and with no Von Miller they aren't nearly as scary on D.  I actually think a Tua led Dolphins team had a good shot to win but obviously not now with Skylar Thompson.   Still can't see them getting past Cincy.  That O is humming along and their DC seem adept in scheming up good coverage for talented qbs.   Y'all might be right but we won't know until they play Cincy.  Either way one of those teams isn't getting to the AFCCG and that makes me smile.