Chiefs vs Jags.

We essentially get 1 more day before the next round, love the timing. Jags are really high after the win but that's just the Chargers being Chargers. We may end up giving them a good reality check. Also need to be on the lookout ourselves as the second half of the first game was terrible. 

I'm going out on a limb and predicting that if the Jags turn the ball over five times this Saturday, the Chiefs will win.  So will the see the first half Lawrence or the second half Lawrence?  Just hoping for no third quarter snooze by the Chiefs' offense. 

Chiefs nine point favorites. Seems like a lot for a playoff game.

Bills four point favorites.  I think Cincy will take them in spite of the Hamlin factor. 

42 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I'm going out on a limb and predicting that if the Jags turn the ball over five times this Saturday, the Chiefs will win.  So will the see the first half Lawrence or the second half Lawrence?  Just hoping for no third quarter snooze by the Chiefs' offense. 

Chiefs nine point favorites. Seems like a lot for a playoff game.

Bills four point favorites.  I think Cincy will take them in spite of the Hamlin factor. 

Yea, I wouldn't bet on the Jags turning it over 5 times against us. But I did notice that Lawrence doesn't like to be hit...Stopping the run then pressuring Lawrence will be key.

1 minute ago, dhitter said:

Well apparently, according to some folks over at the Jags message board, their time is THE team nobody wants to face. 🤣🤣🤣

My first choice was the dolphins.  Only because Tua is out.  If Tua was healthy the Jags would absolutely be best case for me. 

33 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Lots made of Andy Reid off of a bye. Well if you look at that winning percentage its about the same as the Chiefs normal winning percentage. KC wins about 75% of their games. Not much difference.

A lot if those stats though come from his Eagles playing days. He has been good after bye weeks.

1 hour ago, mex said:

Not sure if this is true... can't find the official assignments for the divisional round, but here's what I've seen so far:

They mentioned on RGR a few weeks back that he wasn't doing any playoff games. Hopefully this holds true throughout. 

17 hours ago, dhitter said:

Well apparently, according to some folks over at the Jags message board, their team is THE team nobody wants to face. 🤣🤣🤣

In a way this isn’t incorrect.  The Chiefs didn’t exactly smoke them in November.  I specifically remember feeling underwhelmed by the Chiefs performance leaving the game.  Christian Kirk made the defense look pedestrian and he had a career day.  Also, the fact they came back from being down 27pts against the Chargers gives them confidence and momentum.  

Any other team we play we have a good idea what to expect, but I’d be careful to get over confident against the Jags.

53 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

In a way this isn’t incorrect.  The Chiefs didn’t exactly smoke them in November.  I specifically remember feeling underwhelmed by the Chiefs performance leaving the game.  Christian Kirk made the defense look pedestrian and he had a career day.  Also, the fact they came back from being down 27pts against the Chargers gives them confidence and momentum.  

Any other team we play we have a good idea what to expect, but I’d be careful to get over confident against the Jags.

Dougie P. will have them ready..We just need to execute in all 3 phases, and KC should win.