Tickets for AFCCG in ATL

On Tuesday, the league answered that question in a press release.

Season tickets for both teams have priority and the process for buying tickets will begin on Wednesday. Other fans will need to signup to receive a passcode which can be used to purchase tickets on Friday.

Full details released by the NFL can be found below:

Season Ticket Members for both teams who previously opted-in to purchase AFC Championship Game tickets will have an exclusive presale opportunity to buy tickets to the potential AFC title game in Atlanta at a preferred rate beginning at 10 am ET/9 am CT on Wednesday, January 18. Season Ticket Members will be provided unique passcodes tied to their season ticket account. Season Ticket Members will be contacted via email by each club with additional information on how to participate.

All other fans interested in purchasing tickets can sign up to receive a passcode to participate in a presale, subject to availability, beginning at 10 am ET/9 am CT on Friday, January 20. Fans who wish to participate in the Friday presale can visit https://www.NFL.com/AFC to register for the presale.

In partnership with Ticketmaster, the Official Ticket Marketplace of the NFL, if available, any remaining tickets following the presale will go on sale to the public on Monday, January 23 at 10 am ET through www.ticketmaster.com, should the neutral site game be confirmed.

All tickets to the potential AFC neutral site championship game will be subject to availability and there will be a six-ticket limit on all purchases.

The above scenario and corresponding ticket sales only apply to the potential neutral site game. That contest would take place on Sunday, January 29, at 6:30 pm ET at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, should both the Bills and Chiefs advance this weekend.

If the AFC Championship Game is not contested at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, any tickets purchased as part of the above presale opportunities would automatically be refunded in full to the original method of payment.

Its only a 3 hour drive for me but I am gonna sit this one out. Trying to save up for a new saltwater boat and a couple grand for a game kind of eats into boat budget to much. I can watch game from home and have just as much fun. Hard to catch that mahi mahi or red snapper from the same said couch. 

50 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

Its only a 3 hour drive for me but I am gonna sit this one out. Trying to save up for a new saltwater boat and a couple grand for a game kind of eats into boat budget to much. I can watch game from home and have just as much fun. Hard to catch that mahi mahi or red snapper from the same said couch. 

Not true.  I found a Mahi Mahi in my fridge just the other day.  It's not that far from my coach, though I did motorboat my wife after so I see your point.

Just now, reesebobby said:

The season ticket holder presale was a complete cluster fuck.  But there are tickets available now in the 300 to 400 range available to the public if anyone is interested.  

our tickets where 250 each for pre and regular season and that was in the Todd HAley/RAC days. that doesnt seem soo bad  in hindsight noted that they are not 35 yrd line  mid level seats either

Just now, oldtimer said:

our tickets where 250 each for pre and regular season and that was in the Todd HAley/RAC days. that doesnt seem soo bad  in hindsight noted that they are not 35 yrd line  mid level seats either

The bitch of it is, as season ticket holders I should have gotten them at face value.  The system basically got overran and ended up having to buy resale tickets with people making a profit and getting worse tickets for more money.  

6 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

The bitch of it is, as season ticket holders I should have gotten them at face value.  The system basically got overran and ended up having to buy resale tickets with people making a profit and getting worse tickets for more money.  

so what happens if Buffalo loses and the game is at Arrowhead?

ATLANTA (AP) — More than 50,000 tickets were sold in the first 24 hours for a potential AFC championship game in Atlanta, the NFL said Friday.

Season-ticket holders of the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs were given priority access to tickets if the Jan. 29 game is played at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Atlanta has a 75,000-seat stadium.

The possible Bills-Chiefs game would see Chiefs fans on one side of the venue in Atlanta and Bills fans on the other.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

ATLANTA (AP) — More than 50,000 tickets were sold in the first 24 hours for a potential AFC championship game in Atlanta, the NFL said Friday.

Season-ticket holders of the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs were given priority access to tickets if the Jan. 29 game is played at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Atlanta has a 75,000-seat stadium.

The possible Bills-Chiefs game would see Chiefs fans on one side of the venue in Atlanta and Bills fans on the other.

After four years in a row of AFCCGs in Arrowhead, one has to wonder if the Bills' fans grabbed the majority of those sales.  They are pretty fired up about being favorites all year and finally having a real shot at a SB win.  Plus getting out of Buffalo in Feb. would have to be a plus. 

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

After four years in a row of AFCCGs in Arrowhead, one has to wonder if the Bills' fans grabbed the majority of those sales.  They are pretty fired up about being favorites all year and finally having a real shot at a SB win.  Plus getting out of Buffalo in Feb. would have to be a plus. 

well I guess if the Season Ticket Holders did not scoop them up well then yea probably. Time will tell I suppose.