It's the playoffs boys...

The original MNF theme with i think Gifford or Michaels introducing the matchup was always my favorite

Side tangent i wish they would go back to putting the good teams on a consistent basis on Monday night  instead of trying to get every team a prime time game.  Those games just felt bigger.  You know you made it when you were playing on Monday night.  

Bengals RG Alex Cappa (ankle) and LT Jonah Williams (knee) are out for the Divisional Round. 

Joe Burrow enters the Divisional Round behind an offensive line decimated by injuries, facing a Buffalo defense with the NFL's 14th highest pressure rate. Burrow last week against the Ravens was sacked four times while narrowly avoiding a handful of other sacks and facing pressure on nearly every second half drop back. Expect Burrow to pepper his short-area targets against the Bills. 

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Bengals RG Alex Cappa (ankle) and LT Jonah Williams (knee) are out for the Divisional Round. 

Joe Burrow enters the Divisional Round behind an offensive line decimated by injuries, facing a Buffalo defense with the NFL's 14th highest pressure rate. Burrow last week against the Ravens was sacked four times while narrowly avoiding a handful of other sacks and facing pressure on nearly every second half drop back. Expect Burrow to pepper his short-area targets against the Bills. 

wrong thread

15 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

As mex says....it's the playoffs! Anybody have big plans for watching the game? My son and I will watch as usual but will get some local BBQ. When we the reach the SB, that's when we fly in Joe's from KC.

How much is that to fly in food? Never had BBQ from KC so it would be interesting to do it.

22 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

As mex says....it's the playoffs! Anybody have big plans for watching the game? My son and I will watch as usual but will get some local BBQ. When we the reach the SB, that's when we fly in Joe's from KC.

I flew in Joes for our last SB. That won't be happening again. :lol:  Gonna repeat everything we did for the 2020 SB...

WOW!  listening to that music and watching that vid of SB 4 sure brings back memories!  I can almost hear Howard Cosell saying that Lenny is my Favorite player, he had a new favorite every week, and almost hear Hank Stram with his signature saying, "keep on matriculating down the field!"    Those were the days!  

1 hour ago, mex said:

I flew in Joes for our last SB. That won't be happening again. :lol:  Gonna repeat everything we did for the 2020 SB...

Can't repeat my 2020 SB day...

I was in Cork, Ireland for work and watched us beat SF at a bar that stayed open all night. Crazy environment. Everyone was my friend when KC won. 

No business trip this year, though.

3 hours ago, azchief21 said:

i have wanted to fly in BBQ for the last few years but have never done it, maybe this should be the year

3 hours ago, azchief21 said:

What's your method for heating it back up? Just curious 

2 hours ago, Boone said:

Can't repeat my 2020 SB day...

I was in Cork, Ireland for work and watched us beat SF at a bar that stayed open all night. Crazy environment. Everyone was my friend when KC won. 

No business trip this year, though.

I think you owe it to your friends in the ChiefsCoalition to fly to Ireland and hit that bar again.

44 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Me, too. Those films got me pumped up and kept my football fix going in the offseason. 

Linebackers with no teeth, so much grass stain you could barely tell which uniform they wore, clotheslines that damned near ripped the head off the ball carrier, seeing the clouds of foggy breath in the cold air as the linemen readied for the snap... it really was a different era.