7 hours ago, KCSLC2008 said:

24A7DA63-9F46-4527-AB0D-C8DFD3479D1A.thumb.jpeg.638867161f79f2b2371f394987e01e3a.jpeg

well isn't that getting the horse before the carriage? I'm a bit surprised AFCWest didn't post this..but for the sake of discussion  IF Andy was in questionable or bad health  I could see it but he is signed through 2025 I see him riding that out. It looks like he is enjoying himself.

38 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

well isn't that getting the horse before the carriage? I'm a bit surprised AFCWest didn't post this..but for the sake of discussion  IF Andy was in questionable or bad health  I could see it but he is signed through 2025 I see him riding that out. It looks like he is enjoying himself.

The biggest factor, outside health, would be his idiot son. Since we already know what's happening on that front and it didn't lead to a departure from Andy I'm guessing he'll see the end of his current contract. I doubt he stays beyond 2025 though. 

7 minutes ago, sith13 said:

The biggest factor, outside health, would be his idiot son. Since we already know what's happening on that front and it didn't lead to a departure from Andy I'm guessing he'll see the end of his current contract. I doubt he stays beyond 2025 though. 

well the idiot son has 3 years in "prison" so he's out of his hair that long IF he has to serve that 3 because of the plea if not  we still have a chance of 2 more seasons which makes it 2024

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

I think he sees the end of his contract and then makes a decision based on how he feels and the situation of the team at that time.  He seems to really be happy right now.  

5 hours ago, DieHard said:

I would guess Pat and him had this conversion before Pat signed a 10-year contract. I hope and think we get at least 5 more seasons with Andy. It will be nearly impossible to replace the greatest.

IDK.  Is Tom Bettis still alive?  Maybe Herm would like another crack at it.  🙂

30 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I would feel better if we get that 2nd sb ring too.

I want to see the Chiefs get another ring as much as anyone.  But just having a team that's always considered in the mix to get one, a team that wins 10+ games every year, a team that has to back down to no other team, that's a great era to be in.  Remember 12-15 years ago when the schedule came out and we all marked off some number of games as hopeless?  Remember hoping for a weird mix of last week results so the Chiefs could back into a playoff wildcard only to lose every first round game?  Get more SB championships?  Sure.  Failure if they don't win it all in any one year?  Not to me.  Been waiting too long for this type of team. 

Just now, jetlord said:

I want to see the Chiefs get another ring as much as anyone.  But just having a team that's always considered in the mix to get one, a team that wins 10+ games every year, a team that has to back down to no other team, that's a great era to be in.  Remember 12-15 years ago when the schedule came out and we all marked off some number of games as hopeless?  Remember hoping for a weird mix of last week results so the Chiefs could back into a playoff wildcard only to lose every first round game?  Get more SB championships?  Sure.  Failure if they don't win it all in any one year?  Not to me.  Been waiting too long for this type of team. 

I agree, but dammit you have to occasionally win it all. And with Patrick Mahomes, we should win multiple SBs. 

The Bills were SB contenders with DAMNED good teams from 1989-2000 with the exception of 2 seasons. During that stretch they went to 5 conference championships and 4 straight SBs. That's AMAZING when you think about it.

Not sure their fans remember those years as any sort of golden age.

Winning the Hunt is awesome... but we got to win the Lombardi. I don't want to be buffaloed. 

3 minutes ago, mex said:

I agree, but dammit you have to occasionally win it all. And with Patrick Mahomes, we should win multiple SBs. 

The Bills were SB contenders with DAMNED good teams from 1989-2000 with the exception of 2 seasons. During that stretch they went to 5 conference championships and 4 straight SBs. That's AMAZING when you think about it.

Not sure their fans remember those years as any sort of golden age.

Winning the Hunt is awesome... but we got to win the Lombardi. I don't want to be buffaloed. 

I'd agree except the Chiefs DID win one three years ago and five straight home AFCCG is impressive for any team.  Lots of things have to go right to win it all.  An ankle sprain, a bad call, a lucky bounce, etc. all derail the best of teams at times.  I think there's about five teams who could win it all in any one year.  No way the best always comes out on top.