Hunt's Daughter

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

No problem if she brings her money with her. 

If she keeps getting injectons of her lips to make them puff up, she will end up looking like Madonna does now, which is a horror story. All these women injecting their lips with silicone now to get that "look" are going to end up looking a generation of old zombies when their heyday is over.  Hunt would look pretty without those fake lips.  Right now, she looks like all those other pretty fakes.  Great body, though. Here is what Madonna looks like now, even with all the make up and the expensive hairdo and with the injected cheeks and foot-long eyelashes.

1938915656_ScreenShot2023-02-13at5_56_31PM.thumb.jpg.08ec0f992125cf0ba24a82e3d6f12073.jpg

13 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

If she keeps getting injectons of her lips to make them puff up, she will end up looking like Madonna does now, which is a horror story. All these women injecting their lips with silicone now to get that "look" are going to end up looking a generation of old zombies when their heyday is over.  Hunt would look pretty without those fake lips.  Right now, she looks like all those other pretty fakes.  Great body, though. Here is what Madonna looks like now, even with all the make up and the expensive hairdo and with the injected cheeks and foot-long eyelashes.

1938915656_ScreenShot2023-02-13at5_56_31PM.thumb.jpg.08ec0f992125cf0ba24a82e3d6f12073.jpg

by the time  she's Madonna's age I'll be beyond dead do inject them DSLs baby and come to papa

8 hours ago, xen said:

Careful or Mr. Ev will call her a bimbo again.  Everyone knows you can't be hot and have a brain.

This is where I should just say never judge a book by the cover.  Dumb comment by me.