AFC playoff chiefs vs Jags game day thread

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

OBJ isn't going anywhere. He's been beaten a couple times, but the play Mahomes got hurt on was not on him. He flushed his man out behind Mahomes. Mahomes had a pocket. The DE came all the way back around and sacked Mahomes from behind. You cannot expect an offensive lineman to block for that long.

I'm nit saying I would resign him. But they are going to. He only gave up 12 pressures the last 7 games. 

It was 100% on obj, he is getting smoked in less than .01 seconds on 99% of the snaps in this game so far

5 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

OBJ isn't going anywhere. He's been beaten a couple times, but the play Mahomes got hurt on was not on him. He flushed his man out behind Mahomes. Mahomes had a pocket. The DE came all the way back around and sacked Mahomes from behind. You cannot expect an offensive lineman to block for that long.

I'm nit saying I would resign him. But they are going to. He only gave up 12 pressures the last 7 games. 

It’s awful business if they do. His production could be had for a fraction of what he thinks he’s worth.