AFC playoff chiefs vs Jags game day thread

Just now, Thegoatee said:

Mahomes is a warrior but he needs to sit. He isn’t going to be effective with a high ankle sprain. Henne will have to win playoff games.

You dont know what he has? This is do or die. If Pat can go let him go. He has all offseason to heal.

2 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

He limps turning around to hand the ball off. He doesn’t need a broken ankle or torn ACL because he is compensating his weight.

He limped on the stretch play, but not on other plays.  You gotta call plays that don’t stress the ankle.  This is the playoffs, you don’t sit Mahomes.  Even at 85% he’s the best chance to win, and this is his team. 

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

You dont know what he has? This is do or die. If Pat can go let him go. He has all offseason to heal.

I heard somewhere it was a high ankle sprain. From my first responder experience I’d say it’s more of a moderate sprain.  While agree to a point of he is a liability then he needs to sit it out and hopefully come back next week. 

Just now, 58shineson said:

I heard somewhere it was a high ankle sprain. From my first responder experience I’d say it’s more of a moderate sprain.  While agree to a point of he is a liability then he needs to sit it out and hopefully come back next week. 

There will be no next week without Mahomes. Sorry. Henne is unlikely to lead this team top a playoff victory.

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

There will be no next week without Mahomes. Sorry. Henne is unlikely to lead this team top a playoff victory.

I don’t know I think henne could do it.  But I will say Andy needs to adjust for the less mobil mahomes. First series he didn’t.