Just now, AFCWEST said:

They win 80% of the games including playoffs. They are not stupid. Other teams are also good at changing schemes. Assuming the Chiefs running game will automatically work is well you know what they say about ASSUMPTIONS.

It comes down to who makes plays and who does not. Chiefs will be well prepared and coached. 

You can't assume anything except Pacheco had 95 on only 12 so it's a pretty good indicator that we may have some success. Of course, Andy would have to stay course. He won't. 

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

They win 80% of the games including playoffs. They are not stupid. Other teams are also good at changing schemes. Assuming the Chiefs running game will automatically work is well you know what they say about ASSUMPTIONS.

It comes down to who makes plays and who does not. Chiefs will be well prepared and coached. 

West...I do appreciate you being a "voice of reason" most times. I do..

And as always, I'm gonna agree with statement. I guess I'm just tired of the Bengals (Mixon and Burrow's passive-aggressive statements), talking shit. Cincy's defense aint all that. The ravens should've beat them. And all they did was run the ball. Hell, that's all they could do, and almost won. 

You say they will be prepared, ok. I hope so.

Just now, azchief21 said:

You can't assume anything except Pacheco had 95 on only 12 so it's a pretty good indicator that we may have some success. Of course, Andy would have to stay course. He won't. 

Yes and 40 was on one run and Henne was in. The Chiefs did WIN. KC will likley run it a bit more with the injury but you dont take the ball out of the MVPs hands and turn Kelce into a spectator. KC will go with what has got them here. Adjust some yes.

2 minutes ago, artsy said:

West...I do appreciate you being a "voice of reason" most times. I do..

And as always, I'm gonna agree with statement. I guess I'm just tired of the Bengals (Mixon and Burrow's passive-aggressive statements), talking shit. Cincy's defense aint all that. The ravens should've beat them. And all they did was run the ball. Hell, that's all they could do, and almost won. 

You say they will be prepared, ok. I hope so.

Enjoy the ride. Its supposed to be fun and entertaining. These are Chiefs fans best days. These are the best of times. GAME ON. 

Why pay attention to that crap? Its a choice. 

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Enjoy the ride. Its supposed to be fun and entertaining. These are Chiefs fans best days. These are the best of times. GAME ON. 

Why pay attention to that crap? Its a choice. 

I just want the dub and a chance for a 2nd SB.

KC can beat Cincy. I'm just not sure they will.

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Yes and 40 was on one run and Henne was in. The Chiefs did WIN. KC will likley run it a bit more with the injury but you dont take the ball out of the MVPs hands and turn Kelce into a spectator. KC will go with what has got them here. Adjust some yes.

May see more of a true WCO which Andy does know how to run.   Will he? Who knows but i do believe he will adjust within the frame work of the offense

If Mahomes isn't 100% i find it hard to believe we can beat this bengals team without the ability for him to evade hendrickson and hubbard as they go against brown jr. and wiley.

that being said the ravens should have beat the bengals so who knows.

this game is doing to HAVE to be a Chris Jones DOMINATES game to have a chance in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, artsy said:

I just want the dub and a chance for a 2nd SB.

KC can beat Cincy. I'm just not sure they will.

So we are baking KC AFCCG game goodies, fudge, cake, cupcakes and cookies. We are marinating our KC BBCUE. We are getting our RED DRAFT Brewed. ITS the AFCCG for goodness sakes. Plan a party. Win or lose this is a great day. WE will enjoy this game all week. Start the slow cooking early Sunday morning. PARTY TIME! GO CHIEFS!

I learned a long time ago to not have a SB or Bust approach. The other teams are good too.

Chiefs coach Andy Reid said that Patrick Mahomes (ankle) is "gonna play" in the AFC Championship Game against the Bengals. 

Reid went on to say that the high-ankle sprain Mahomes suffered "isn't as bad" as the one he had in 2019 that he played through. Knowing exactly how much Mahomes will be limited after he rests the ankle for a few days is probably the key to figuring out the conference championship slate for DFS purposes, but it doesn't seem like there's much doubt at this point that he'll give it a go against the Bengals. 

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs coach Andy Reid said that Patrick Mahomes (ankle) is "gonna play" in the AFC Championship Game against the Bengals. 

Reid went on to say that the high-ankle sprain Mahomes suffered "isn't as bad" as the one he had in 2019 that he played through. Knowing exactly how much Mahomes will be limited after he rests the ankle for a few days is probably the key to figuring out the conference championship slate for DFS purposes, but it doesn't seem like there's much doubt at this point that he'll give it a go against the Bengals. 

Bro, you could amputate his leg from the shin down, and mvp would still drag his ass out there on a bloody stump.  He’s a warrior.  He’s not missing the chance to go to a Super Bowl. 

6 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Bro, you could amputate his leg from the shin down, and mvp would still drag his ass out there on a bloody stump.  He’s a warrior.  He’s not missing the chance to go to a Super Bowl. 

Yep

And for ref the guy went for over 400 against the Raiders the next week and over 350 the following week against the Ravens on a bad ankle.   It was only when he got a dislocated knee cap and he had to sit is when the ankle healed.  

Chiefs have had double digit leads in all 3 losses. 
they can certainly win and showed at times they can dominate the Bengals.

it’s going to be tough. It’s a coin toss. They better want it or 0-4 is going to be quite the blemish.

the recipe is keep burrow off the field with ball control. Pacheco is the REAL thing.

our young defense is really gaining confidence. 
I’ve talked really poorly of Juan Thornhill this year, but even he’s finding his way to the ball, a lot. 

We will have something for them. 

The Cincinnati Bengals and Kansas City Chiefs will have referee Ron Torbert on the call for Sunday’s AFC title game. He was also on the call for Chiefs vs. Bengals in 2021.

According to Pro Football Reference, home teams win 62.5 percent of the game’s Tobert calls this season (league average is 56 percent). His crew calls 10.75 penalties per game on average.

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

WATCH: The Bengals are referring to Arrowhead as ‘Burrowhead’ ahead of AFC Title

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2023/1/24/23569466/watch-the-bengals-are-referring-to-arrowhead-as-burrowhead-ahead-of-afc-title

I get that they have beat the Chiefs three times in a row, but two of those loses were at their stadium.