9 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

You just spent a whole paragraph talking to us about the Bengals, and then you don't want to hear anymore about them? That ain't fair! :lol: Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

We'll be whispering in your ear while you are sleeping: "Bengals, Bengals,Bengals,Bengals, Bengals, bbbeeennnggggaaaalzzzzzzzzz.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...z.....z.......z...................z

Lol! 

Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will do everything in practice Wednesday.

Reid even noted that he may need to hold Mahomes back for his own good at times. The Chiefs could ultimately list him as a limited participant on their practice report. It sounds like Mahomes' high-ankle sprain won't be a major issue in the AFC Championship, though it's fair to say it will still limit his mobility in some capacity. Still, a practice, either limited or full, to start the week is a great outcome for Mahomes and the Chiefs. 

5 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will do everything in practice Wednesday.

Reid even noted that he may need to hold Mahomes back for his own good at times. The Chiefs could ultimately list him as a limited participant on their practice report. It sounds like Mahomes' high-ankle sprain won't be a major issue in the AFC Championship, though it's fair to say it will still limit his mobility in some capacity. Still, a practice, either limited or full, to start the week is a great outcome for Mahomes and the Chiefs. 

sometimes I think your just trying to pad your post count and thats why you consistently post the same piece on numerous threads. I mean how is it that you have almost 5,000 posts in less than 3years?

Just now, oldtimer said:

sometimes I think your just trying to pad your post count and thats why you consistently post the same piece on numerous threads. I mean how is it that you have almost 5,000 posts in less than 3years?

I dont assume everyone reads every thread. I dont. Does this bother you? I pad my posts? Why would I do that?  

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Remember back about 20 years ago in the first CC edition? Almost everyone was posting over and over just to get to the first level. 
Of course, I never did that. 

4 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Remember back about 20 years ago in the first CC edition? Almost everyone was posting over and over just to get to the first level. 
Of course, I never did that. 

I've been on CC since day one and barely have 500 posts... granted, when the board crashed in 2014 we all started over again.  There's just too much genius posted on this board for the likes of me to to muck it up with my ramblings...

19 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I'd say that is a little dramatic. I can't say it would be "disastrous." Also, who gives a flying fuck what the Burrow crowd thinks or how relentless they are? The Chiefs will beat  Cincy when we play better  that day. That's the way things should be. If the Chiefs win on Sunday, they will be better that day, whether Mahomes is hobbled or absent.  If they lose, they will be worse that day, maybe because of Mahomes' injury or sloppy defense or shitty special teams.

Lammons was one of our best ST players.  His loss is the last thing we need.

Isn't that like being the skinniest* girl at fat camp? Our special teams has been dogshit all year. 

7 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

In my 53 years as a Chiefs fan I can’t remember a game I wanted to win more than this one. 

I think the Raiders game following the one where Ben Davidson speared Len Dawson, for an old guy like me, THAT was the one I wanted more than any other. I was blind with rage against the Raiders, and it has mostly lasted through the decades until they became a truly bad team.

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I'm not soo sure about that those  last 4 AFCCGs and  2 SB's where awfully high on the list but I will agree that I'd like to see the Chiefs crush them and driven before us and hear the lamentation of their women then afterwards drink from their skulls

I'd settle for hearing the lamentation of their quarterback.

48 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I'm not soo sure about that those  last 4 AFCCGs and  2 SB's where awfully high on the list but I will agree that I'd like to see the Chiefs crush them and driven before us and hear the lamentation of their women then afterwards drink from their skulls

Oh, I really wanted all of those so bad I could taste it. But, this one is more visceral. More emotional. I want annihilation. I want them to cry on the flight back to Cincinnati. I want them to sob at the press conference. 
I want this:

A5-D62-B26-5623-4986-8379-D9-CCD723-ABF4

Went back and watched the game we played against Cincy earlier this year. We had that game. It all hinged on a couple plays. Obviously the biggest being the Kelce fumble where they held him up and ripped the ball out. What a crock! The Butker FG miss. And the 3rd and 11 they converted late that let them run out the clock.

4 things that bothered me most about that game. Chiefs inability to get pressure on Burrow. The fact the Bengals were able to attack the middle of the field time and time again. Perrine gashing the defense. All the missed tackles that allowed them to extend drives.

20 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Went back and watched the game we played against Cincy earlier this year. We had that game. It all hinged on a couple plays. Obviously the biggest being the Kelce fumble where they held him up and ripped the ball out. What a crock! The Butker FG miss. And the 3rd and 11 they converted late that let them run out the clock.

4 things that bothered me most about that game. Chiefs inability to get pressure on Burrow. The fact the Bengals were able to attack the middle of the field time and time again. Perrine gashing the defense. All the missed tackles that allowed them to extend drives.

Yep. And all of that is fixable. Will Andy fix it? Will the defense come through? 

I really think they'll be playing with an attitude because of the whole "Burrowhead stadium" thing.  They'd better. Because same ol same ol ain't gonna be enough.

3 hours ago, SEMO said:

That punk definitely needs humbled. 

I don’t think he’s a punk but everyone needs to be humbled sometimes.  I think Josh Allen is more a polished turd and punk then Burrows 1000%.  Kyle Allen is my soon to be cousin in law and he’s best friends with Josh. The amount of pouting and lashing out at my house this past weekend by my wife’s family (Kyles fiancé is my wife’s cousin) was epic.  I was told Josh would, “squish me,” because I was enjoying his loss. 

Josh is a lot of talk and bases his mentality off of pundits who raise him up on a platform.  Maybe he’ll win a big game someday but thus far he’s o’fer.