1 hour ago, bamaroyal said:

That was the first game I ever attended. I was 11 years old, and I too have felt that same way about the Raiders ever since.

My second game was the longest game in pro football history!  Those were painful for a kid!

In any case, this upcoming game we need the best effort out of both our O and D lines to win this game.

And please Andy, run the ball just a little more!

Wow.  You saw two classics.  We were both in the stadium for that Raiders game, only I was 21.  You must be 65.

since we are talking Bulletin board stupid shit how's this?

Bengals Wire

Chiefs LB Willie Gay says ‘nothing’ about Bengals offense impresses him

When the Cincinnati Bengals and Kansas City Chiefs played earlier this year, it was Justin Reid who threw out some bulletin-board material from the Chiefs’ side.

This time it’s linebacker Willie Gay.

Speaking with reporters on Thursday about the upcoming AFC title game showdown, Gay said “nothing” when asked what impresses him about the Joe Burrow-led offense.

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Bengals Wire

When the Cincinnati Bengals and Kansas City Chiefs played earlier this year, it was Justin Reid who threw out some bulletin-board material from the Chiefs’ side.

Speaking with reporters on Thursday about the upcoming AFC title game showdown, Gay said “nothing” when asked what impresses him about the Joe Burrow-led offense.

Well shit.

Couldn't leave well enough alone.

I'll forgive him if he dominates.

ESPN computers predict Chiefs victory:

ESPN’s computer model believes that Kansas City and Philadelphia will win their respective games. The computer model gives the Chiefs a 66.4-percent chance to win the AFC Championship Game and the Eagles a 64.9-percent chance to win the NFC Championship Game.

ESPN Computer Predicts AFC, NFC Championship Game Winners (msn.com)

17 minutes ago, mex said:

ESPN’s computer model believes that Kansas City and Philadelphia will win their respective games. The computer model gives the Chiefs a 66.4-percent chance to win the AFC Championship Game and the Eagles a 64.9-percent chance to win the NFC Championship Game.

Well that settles it.  No need to watch the game.

2 hours ago, mex said:

Since nobody's posting... how's this:

We don't have a chance. 

It's Burrowhead Stadium.

Cincy's DL is lights out, and will dominate Wylie and OBJ... they gonna sack the shit out of an immobile Mahomes.

Chiefs DL sucks.

Chiefs secondary sucks.

Andy won't run the ball (unless it's the TE under center)

Chiefs STs suck

Burrow owns Mahomes.

They won 3 straight.

They killed buffalo at buffalo, when the Chiefs couldn't beat either at home.

We should give them our locker room because it's their stadium.

You forgot the hopeless play of the Chiefs' OTs and Jones can sack anybody.  Or did EV cover that already?

1 hour ago, mex said:

You would think a big organization like that would be a little more precise.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Bengals Wire

I wish he had praised them, like I guess he was expected to do, but the headline is sort of misleading. 

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

There is a simulation on Youtube on Madden where the Chiefs won 27-24 in OT, damn thing was 1 1/2 hours so i skipped to the ending 😀

Yes, I wouldn’t mind a repeat of that score, just the other way around and in regulation.

7 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Bengals Wire

I get it, but why give bulletin board material to the other team.  Especially when he and Bolton looked like straight garbage last time they played. To be honest Willie Gay has been one the bigger disappointments on the team this year.  Year 3 and still struggling to pick up the pass coverage assignments to the point that Harris has all but taken his 3rd down snaps.  I love Willie and think he is a super talented LB but we are just as bad as in years past trying to cover TE's and guys over the middle.   Here is hoping he dominates on Sunday.