Way too many pessimism about this one. Bengals have a very good offense but like the previous 3 games this one is ours to lose so as long as Reid comes to play we should win this one rather easily. Mahomes' injury is the only risk but seems like that's getting much better as well.  

I asked some Bengal fans if they liked (or were concerned with) the smack talkin' the players and a lot of fans had done this past week.  One guy didn't like it but the majority response was.....if they can back it up it don't matter. They wouldn't talk like that if they thought it would have a negative impact. Chiefs would have to beat them. Their final words were " we don't think the Chiefs can." 

15 minutes ago, mex said:

If the Chiefs win, they'll shut up for good.

If they lose, it will get 10 times louder and Burrow will be "Patrick's daddy" for years.

The Chiefs need to get pissed. They need to bury this once and for all.

Andy needs to come out swinging and break his tendencies.

Hope they see that 3 line front and come out running!

On 1/27/2023 at 2:27 PM, kkuenn said:

Kelce will play. He has played in every game other than the last games of the season when we had nothing to play for since his rookie year that he missed due to surgery. I hope it is a matter of getting a shot and good to go. Lose and he will have the rest of the year to recover....

OX Sports' Jay Glazer reports Travis Kelce (back) is a true game-time decision for Sunday's AFC Championship Game against the Bengals.

Despite previous reports that Kelce is expected to play in Sunday's game, Glazer noted that Kelce is "a big question mark" after his back reportedly locked up on him Thursday. According to Glazer, Kelce has received a shot each of the last three days, leaving the team uncertain of whether or not he'll be able to go. His status will be one to monitor during pregame warmups, as the team won't look to make a decision on him until they've had a chance to see him run.

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

OX Sports' Jay Glazer reports Travis Kelce (back) is a true game-time decision for Sunday's AFC Championship Game against the Bengals.

Despite previous reports that Kelce is expected to play in Sunday's game, Glazer noted that Kelce is "a big question mark" after his back reportedly locked up on him Thursday. According to Glazer, Kelce has received a shot each of the last three days, leaving the team uncertain of whether or not he'll be able to go. His status will be one to monitor during pregame warmups, as the team won't look to make a decision on him until they've had a chance to see him run.

Yikes..A hobbled PM15 and limited Kelce? Geez. This going to be an interesting game fellas..Let's GO!

Anybody watch the NFC pregame on Fox?  When they were talking about Brock Purdy, and that one chick said to Erin Andrews that they were both old enough to be his mother, Erin didn't look at all amused by the comment.  Crazy to think she'll be 45 this year.

9 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Anybody watch the NFC pregame on Fox?  When they were talking about Brock Purdy, and that one chick said to Erin Andrews that they were both old enough to be his mother, Erin didn't look at all amused by the comment.  Crazy to think she'll be 45 this year.

Ha ha! would have liked to have seen that. She still looks good to me. 

13 minutes ago, artsy said:

I think Kelce will be fine.  BUT, this game is gonna be all on Andy to move the chains and score points with in game match ups and play calling. 

I agree about Reid. At times a feel like the Chiefs will win, and other times I have doubts. 

If Mahomes is better, and if Kelce is limited or God forbid out, it's a bad deal but I have confidence in our backup TEs... 

If mahomes is limited, and Kelce is out... man they gonna load up the box.

We'll need our WRs and defense to step UP

Our defense should be better than Buffalo's was.  Apparently, slick, snowy conditions make it much harder to get traction for fast defensive push off the line.  After last week, the Bengals might not be ready for dry conditions with a fast and aggressive defense.  They might be thinking too highly of themselves.