Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

That “holding” is a non call 99% of the time

Yup. But it takes 6 off the board and screws our drive.  3rd and goal at the 19 is infinitely harder to convert than 3rd and 19 at midfield.  The field gets compressed.  Zebras have the pricks a gift. 

2 minutes ago, mex said:

All that work for 3 points... gotta fucking execute... 

100% true.  As good as our D has been eventually you have to think they are going to score.  Gotta take advantage of these possessions.   We did burn an entire quarter though and we get the ball after half.  Get another stop here and score a TD and we will be cooking.  I think we can!

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I don't know.  His man would have met Pacheco in the hole.  How is his man getting all the way down the line.  His man disrupts so many rushing plays.   

Yeah but that shit happens all the time without being called.  All the time.  And suddenly it’s a penalty when we score.  Chris jones gets less than that on him every damn snap.  It’s the inconsistency that pisses me off.  Call em all or call none. 

3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Yup. But it takes 6 off the board and screws our drive.  3rd and goal at the 19 is infinitely harder to convert than 3rd and 19 at midfield.  The field gets compressed.  Zebras have the pricks a gift. 

Nfl probably sent down the message they can’t have two blow out championship games in one day