Just now, mex said:

Everything about this game is reminding me of last year.

Except we don't have a good lead.

Had they scored a TD there it would have felt that way. I don't think they have momentum like they did last year.  We are getting pressure consistently with 4.  Every catch is contested.  They were going to get a drive going at some point, but needed the refs to help that drive to do it.   Andy really needs to wake up and not put our D in that position.   Scoring a TD after half goes a long way towards exercising the demons of the previous 3 games.  Let's go Chiefs.  I'd take a 7 point lead with ball after half if you would have told me before the game. 

Cincy offense has figured out how to drive the ball... their banged up OL figured out our pass rush

Burrow's throws are looking good... Mahomes isn't looking as accurate likely due to not being able to push off as hard.

We have GOT to score 7 on this next drive. If they force a punt... it will be bad

2 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

So far so good for the chiefs. 
Now we need to be ready for there adjustments. 

We saw it on the last series on O.   Just baiting us to run and we go empty back field.   Our play calling is making it easier for the Bengals when we run 11 personal and go full blown pass.

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Had they scored a TD there it would have felt that way. I don't think they have momentum like they did last year.  We are getting pressure consistently with 4.  Every catch is contested.  They were going to get a drive going at some point, but needed the refs to help that drive to do it.   Andy really needs to wake up and not put our D in that position.   Scoring a TD after half goes a long way towards exercising the demons of the previous 3 games.  Let's go Chiefs.  I'd take a 7 point lead with ball after half if you would have told me before the game. 

I see what you're saying... and I hope you're right about the momentum

DL needs to get pressure for the rest of the game. We literally need 4 more sacks.

Just now, mex said:

I see what you're saying... and I hope you're right about the momentum

DL needs to get pressure for the rest of the game. We literally need 4 more sacks.

The defense is the defense. But offense is supposed to be the strength of the team.  We have to control the game with our best unit and Andy continues to stumble. 

3 minutes ago, mex said:

Cincy offense has figured out how to drive the ball... their banged up OL figured out our pass rush

Burrow's throws are looking good... Mahomes isn't looking as accurate likely due to not being able to push off as hard.

We have GOT to score 7 on this next drive. If they force a punt... it will be bad

I think he is just as accurate.  That last drive was a bunch of Andy blown play calls that he likes to do when he needs to just get a first down. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Boomer can fuck right off too

He is a former Bengal and picked them to win.  Its like listening to Dan Fouts when we played San Diego.  Come with the territory I guess.   What concerns me is making the same mistakes like we did in the first 3 games.  Literally not running the ball when it benefits us the most in heavy personnel.  When we go pass happy they can play their best players and put them in great positions.  When we are balanced or at least in heavy personnel it negates a lot of that.    If their Oline wasn't banged up we would be in so much trouble.   Andy better get his act together this half or it could happen again.   With all that said we are winning by 7 and get the ball after half.  Time to exercise some demons on this first O drive!

1 minute ago, Holmes4six! said:

Spags didn’t send anyone on that last series except mcduffie off the corner where burrow threw it in ground. 
he is feeling the pressure. LB got make sure they cover the backs and spags has to keep dialing it up. 

Spags needs to make sure to cover for #23. Taylor is gonna come after him

They are close.  CJ has been in his lap on 3 of those completions.  Williams gave up inside leverage to Higgins or that is another sack.   They are having to earn it.  Now our O needs to put pressure on them.  Burrows is feeling the heat.  There will be more int opportunities if the front 4 keeps it up and there is no reason to believe they can't.