What a game.  My heart is beating out of its chest.  Won't be able to sleep for quite a few hours.  What a gritty win.  Our D played so freaking good with Sneed going out and the young guys stepping up.  Even Cook who played terrible for 3 quarters stepped up with a huge PD that turned into a pick.  Chris Jones should be the DPOY.   Timmy I hope you watched tonight.  That dude was in the back field all night long and dominated.   Mahomes who had that dumb fumbled but gritted it out with Kemp, Moore, and MVS as the only wr's left at the end of the night.   Moore with a return that reminded me of Hardmans against the Texans.  Huge for the win.  Butker who was nails.   Spags called an amazing game.  Reid got saved by his team tonight.  His challenge of a clear drop to the no run possession after the int which flipped momentum before half to some questionable play calls all night but did just enough creatively to get the W.   

Legacy game tonight fellas!   Cincy talked to much trash.   Our team should have buried this team 4 times but finally figured out how to get the win.   Hope all the players can get healed up for a very daunting SB in two weeks!

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

He was throwing 2nd half balls to Marcus kemp and skyy moore.  He drug this dead ass offense all night. 

His will to win is incredible.   Crazy how we restocked the entire room and ended up with a worse wr corp than at any point in his career.  What an amazing crazy game!  We finally win one of these crazy games.  

1 minute ago, artsy said:

As usual. I'm a Marine, and I would definitely love to have him in my fox hole.

Dude is an absolute WARRIOR.

Thanks for your service Artsy.  Didn't realize that.  Yes he is. Such a humble guy too afterwards.  You know he wanted that game bad.

6 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

My fucking blood pressure is through the roof!  Pat is The Man.

And Fuck the Bengals.  The players, the coaches, their families and their pets too.  Fuck em all! 🤣

You think the cincy mayor motivated our boys?