So I started the season with $200 in my DraftKings account.  I played all year, betting both college and nfl.  I was up pretty big at one time then had a rough stretch.  Sitting at $360 right now, and trying to decide whether to let it all ride on the money line or to save some for the prop bets. 

This may be Mahomes best game ever as a Chief.  All the WRs missing which allowed Cincy to double Kelce easily.  No effective run game.  Kelce hobbled.  Mahomes limping all game.  And he found MVS on several big plays and then just won by force of will without his normal tools.  I now officially forgive him for the disaster of a fumble.  The Chiefs just seemed to want this one more in spite of the adversity.  

this read was certainly worth the price of admission.This wont be the last time  these teams match up for a pivotal game but the monkey is off the Chief's back and for every fluke play that went the Bungoles way before went our way this time.

I think the Chiefs/Eagles will be an entertaining game. I just hope we can get some sort of health in to the likes of Juju, Gay & Snead,