1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

but the monkey is off the Chief's back

Yep. They needed this win.

So impressive to me is how they won... with Sneed, Gay, JuJu, Toney, Hardman, Bell, Watson, all out... and Kelce with back spasms and a Mahomes who was limping and in pain the entire game.

They WILLED themselves to victory. Mahomes wasn't going to take an L.

I wonder if that Cincy mayor will be re elected :lol: 

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

I would have been the last to have guessed that. If someone would have told me before the game that Skyy would actually catch a punt I wouldn't have believed it. 

I was thinking how Reid likes players to redeem themselves then realized there was no one else left to do it. I'm glad he came through. 

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

I would have been the last to have guessed that. If someone would have told me before the game that Skyy would actually catch a punt I wouldn't have believed it. 

I was shocked, too.  But there was no one left uninjured, so it shouldn't have been surprising.  His traits are perfect for punt returns according to the coaches, but he never did it in college, so they have been training him all year.  I have a feeling he will do this for a long time and get better and better. To give him that assignment in the most important game of the whole season (so far) and be successful will really be a big boost for his confidence.

Guys, this was one of the greatest wins in NFL history.  Super happy for the team and especially Mahomes, Jones, Kelce and the guys that came over to KC to win.  Dunlap, JuJu, and  MVS.

This is a great platform for the rookies to see what it takes and the Vets have been excellent role models.

Can someone make sure Frank Clark is out of LA the next couple of weeks?

We need him in the SB.

w

21 minutes ago, West said:

Guys, this was one of the greatest wins in NFL history.  Super happy for the team and especially Mahomes, Jones, Kelce and the guys that came over to KC to win.  Dunlap, JuJu, and  MVS.

This is a great platform for the rookies to see what it takes and the Vets have been excellent role models.

Can someone make sure Frank Clark is out of LA the next couple of weeks?

We need him in the SB.

w

Don't forget Danna.

Dana has been playing well all season.  He played very well yesterday too.

I think Shelton will see more action against the Eagles....BFF's are super important stopping the running game.

I think people are seeing that KC uses the PS as good or better than the rest of the NFL.

w

4 minutes ago, West said:

Dana has been playing well all season.  He played very well yesterday too.

I think Shelton will see more action against the Eagles....BFF's are super important stopping the running game.

I think people are seeing that KC uses the PS as good or better than the rest of the NFL.

w

Still can't believe we won that game with 5 starters, and two #2 guys out to injury, with PM on one leg and Kelce with back spasms.

Our defense came to play.

53 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

gotta admit that this is funny, but he could have gotten knocked the fuck out

I remember watching the Chiefs play in Phoenix... way back in the Bono days... they finally beat us... and their fans had no idea how to act. The walk back to the vehicle was a red c*nt hair away from being a free for all... I almost pounded one asshole... drunk as a skunk... but too many witnesses. Some stadiums/fans are brutal. 

For the record... that guy above was a total dick... he should have been punched.

A bit of Advice from a 63 yr old....

Stay out of public fights at all costs.  There really are no winners in the world today.  Even if you win, there will be a lawsuit.

Also,

I was taught by my father to "fight fair".  That old school stuff was great for grade school but that is where it needs to end.

I was taught by professionals, "Do not fight fair, strike when  least expected  and strike with overwhelming force".

I was told by my wife, "Your Old and Sorry Ass can not cash checks like that so just shut up"

I think Debbie called it.

w